JIMIN

"Jagiya.. Can you see this from where you are?" Jimin asked, gripping the microphone into his small hand.

"Even if you can't.. All I need to say is.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when I needed to be there." Jimin said. Fans looked at him confused.

"ARMYs.. Through out the 4 years BTS has been debuted.. I actually had a girlfriend.. And recently broke up with her."

"L/N Y/N."

"She was the most beautiful, amazing, smart, idiotic, loving girl I ever wanted or needed.. She was there for me in rough and good times.."

"She cheered me on for the past years.. She helped me up when I was down.. She was amazing.. Anything I could ever ask for.." Jimin said, breath hitching as his eyes glossed with salty liquid.

"Well.. A few weeks ago, Y/N was in the hospital. When I heard. She had a rare symptom that no one even knew about.."

"The doctors said it wasn't curable.. She had only a few days or hours to live.. Turns out. It was only 12 hours."

"I couldn't live or love the same.. She was my everything. She had hid this for me for so long.. I hated it.. I always questioned why she wasn't near me or talking to me that much.."

"Y/N was still in school the time she happened. She's the same age as Jungkook-ah. But.. A year younger. Her friends had came to me and held out two letters in both hands."

"It said To; Park Jimin" I thought it was a confession letter but no.. Y/N had written these in class since she had only told her friends about this."

"The day coming of her death. The two females came to me with the letters."

"They were goodbye letters from Y/N."

"I didn't bring it with me but.. If I did.. I could've read the final sweet words she had given me until death."

"I want her to see this in heaven.. I want her to remember me forever..." Jimin said, tears slipping down his cheeks.

"I miss you L/N Y/N. I want you back but that can't happen now right..? You're gone.. In heaven.. I want to be with you but I can't.. I can't kill myself. I wouldn't want to leave the hyungs.. The maknae line.. Family.. And the ARMYs. I want be with you but I can't.. Its all too much.."

"I hope you see this. I love Jagi."