Chapter 12.

It was the night of finding out who got through to the very finals of X-Factor. The 10 weeks past SO QUICK. Its been a rollercoaster, a rollercoaster of life like Zayn would say, but it certainly hasn't been anything but that. I have been down, but I picked myeslf back up again, been happy, sad, more sad, back to happy, just my emotions were all over the place, feeling were confused but the main thing was I wan concentrating on my singing career and nothing else as we speak.

As the show started and all the remaining contestance stood on stage to find out who was into the final, they kept us in suspence the whole time, I was so nervous, but not as nervous as last time, I wouldn't mind if I didn't make it to the final, I would of been happy with how I did and that would be the end of it.

The host of the show went on explaining the proceedings for tonight, he went on going about the finals and making us feel even more nervous, I could feels hundreds of thousands of pairs of eyes just looking at me, I had to try not to randomly yell out to him to tell him to hurry up and say already because I have waiting in suspence.

He eventually got to the point. He announced the first 2 that were in the final and there was only one spot left, they yet to call out my name, if they were actually going to, I was nervous as I stood there twideling my thumbs.

There was then a moment of silence as I herd a few mermers and few whispers and scuffeling of feet. Then all I herd was my name, I looked up wide eyes and shocked, I don't know what happened, I completely blanked out of what he said before hand, I don't know if my name meant that I was through or was out, I was so confused, but a group of people came up to me congratulating me so I must have got through.

I was in pure shock so much shock that I couldn't even breath properly. They asked me to talk but I was just chocked up and couldn't talk like I was out of air or there was no oxygen left.

I walked off the stage completely stunned as they closed out the show. The finals were coming and I had to prepare 3 songs. One of the songs I would have to sing with one of my idols, and 2 of the songs would have to be a judges choice and my choice.

As I went back to my room at the contestance house I started straight away organizing what I was going to sing, I was nervous just picking the god dam songs. I ended up chosing my song, and the idol I wanted to sing with and what song we should do. I honestly couldn't wait, I planned everything, I thought I was doing to much because the producers and my team would help me choose but I wanted to do what I wanted to do and take the opportunity to have some more fun before it ended!

Before I went to bed I decided to check Twitter.

@LauraMcallisterThank you so much for the votes and support, has been amazing, cant wait for the finals, going to be good! ;)

I sent my quick tweet and straight away logged off, I didn't bother to check any tweets from Harry or the boys or anyone, I didn't even check my mentions. Until I got a text message. When I was trying to read it all I saw were the words 'He's proud' I instantly got thoughts in my head, the person who sent the message also added something about not sure if it was about me but it sounds like it.

So what did I do? I instantly went on twitter to check Harry's tweets.

@Harry_Styles Couldn't be any more proud of her, hopes are up.

He said it the typical Harry way, as I read it I read it how he would actually say it, I do that about everything he says online. I started to get tears in my eyes thinking 'I did it' but I couldn't get too carried away because I didn't want to think its about me when it might no be, but anyway, I was going to take it like it was about me and run with it. Couldn't be any happier.