markiplier x reader 17

y/n pov next day 

I woke up and I can't believe that I'm getting marry today.

flash back 

mark-"y/n..will you marry me?"

y/n-"y-yes, yes! mark"

 next day

I went with Mary to a boutique to buy my wedding dress (is the above one).

y/n-"kyaaaa this is the dress I love it"

mary-"my, my y/n that is a beautiful dress"

y/n-"oh my gosh I love it"

As that I brought the dress and  Mary and me we went to have lunch. Then we left back to the house and I start to look for the reception and ceremony for the wedding and then I found the perfect place.

I found this banquet hall and I love it looks so beautiful that is a great and it has a lot of space (tbh guys I don't know the place but just wing it ok) I show it to mark and he say that is a perfect place to have the wedding

end of flash back

I finished to take a shower and I went to the beauty salon with mary and some of my closest friends and my sister and then we went back to the house and getting finished putting on the wedding dress and the make up and as I finished came the photographer and as that we took some pictures and I got to the limo and got to the banquet hall.

mark pov

I  woke up and I was happy today is the day I'm going to get marry to y/n I cant wait to see her in her wedding dress. I start to take a shower and fixing my hair and to put the suit and got in the car and took me to the banquet hall.

 I start to take a shower and fixing my hair and to put the suit and got in the car and took me to the banquet hall

(guys remember imagine him without the red hair okii XD)

I got to the hall and I start to greet the family and friends and the wedding is about to start. 

As the door opens I saw her... y/n she looks beautiful, stunning..... she took my breath away, words cant describe how I feel right now but I know I feel that she and I are the only ones here then her dad right next to her is too perfect.

???-"now you may kiss your bride"

I kissed y/n and we turn to see the family and friends happy.

????-"now I present to you Mr. and Mrs. fischbach"

everyone clap and then we got to the dinning room and is beautiful the flowers the colors.

y/n-"mark you like it?"

mark-"no... I love it.... now I'm happy to be marry with you"

As I kissed her I said "I love you y/n"

y/n-"I love you too mark"

the end

**********************************************************************************

my guys that took long let me know how you like the story.... remember give me suggestions to I can make more ok bye till next time.