bmc » sleepy boyf riends

It's my firstttttt. Don't judge pls. Ik it's baddd. 0-0 Thank youuu~ (lotsa gay)

After a few hours of video games, the two boys were exhausted. They both laid down on the couch, chuckling.

"I'm tireddd," Michael yawned, staring at the ceiling as he twiddled with the wire of his headphones.

Jermey laughed lightly. "Do you want me to walk you home?" He stood up and rubbed his neck, yawning.

"I have a better ideaaa..." Michael said with a mischievous grin.

Michael stood up and walked infront of Jeremy, smirking.

Jeremy raised an eyebrow. "What are you-" Before he could finish his sentence, Michael  pulled Jeremy onto the couch. Looking down at his blushing boyfriend and laughing, Michael laid himself on Jermey's chest.

Jermey was redder than Mountain Dew red. (Hehehehe) "Dude- you're so gay-" He laughed, running a hand through Michael's hair.

"What's wrong with that?" Michael laughed, yawning again. "I'm stayin' the night, unless you wanna pull an all nighter with some Mountain Dew-"

"We have school tomorrow, nerd," Jeremy joked, wrapping an arm around Michael.

"Yeah, yeahhhhhhh," Michael curled up into Jeremy's chest. "One more hour?"

"It's 3 am, Michael!" Jeremy laughed, "You're sleepy, go to sleep, kiddo."

"Only if you go to sleep first," Michael chuckled. "Hey- hey- get that pac-man blanket I'm cold-"

"Why can't you get it?" Jeremy chuckled.

"Because I'm sleepy and gay? C'mon, hurry up already-" Michael whined.

Jeremy shook his head, grinning. He reached for the pac-man blanket and threw it over his curled up boyfriend. "There. Anything else, your majesty?"

"Yeah- mhm- for a gay bean to pull his adorable boyfriend closer I'm still cold," Michael grinned.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and blushed, pulling Michael closer. "Happy?"

"Very," Michael purred, snuggling into his boyfriend's arms. He closed his eyes, smiling softly.

Jeremy chuckled softly and carefully took Michael's glasses off, placing it on the coffee table. He wrapped his arms around Michael and kissed his head. "I love you," he whispered softly into Michael's ear.

"I love you too.." Michael muttered into Jeremy's arm. He rose his head and tilted it slightly, trying to kiss Jeremy but ending up kissing his nose.

Jeremy blinked and laughed lightly. "Here I'll help you," he grinned faintly, tilting Michael's head and kissing him. The kiss was passionate, but short and sweet at the same time. They both pulled away, blushing.

"I love you so much..." Jeremy grinned softly, laying his head on Michael's.

"Dude, you're cooler than a vintage cassette.." Michael laughed weakly, tilting his head and kissing Jeremy's cheek.

Jeremy smiled softly and pulled Michael closer to him, mumbling "i love yous" into Michael's hair.

"You're so cheesy, but I find it adorable so keep on talking-" Michael yawned and ended up falling asleep in his boyfriend's arms. He snored softly, smiling in his sleep at their position.

Jeremy smirked softly at Michael and kissed his head. He laid back and fell asleep.

The two boys fell asleep in each other's arms. Only to know, that they slept in and didn't survive a Monday very well...

i know it's short and stuff, but short and sweet? right...... right?