Getting Trapped

Haruhi P.O.V

Today was the first Physical Exam I'm having at Ouran Academy High School. Like always Tamaki had a plan to make sure no one finds out I'm a girl. But honestly I didn't care either way. I walk to the Host over hearing Tamaki telling the rest of the Host Club that their 'Homo Supporting Cast' and doing a plan for Physical Exams or something like that. Until a bright light flash me.

-------------------------------------

Haruhi P.O.V

'Urrgh'

I woke up feeling the hard cold floor, as I finally open my eyes. To only see the Host Club, my dad and a few other people(She don't know The Host Club Family yet) also chairs and a large screen. Everyone was yelling like.

'Why are we here'

'I have a jobs to go to'

'What happen to my cake'

'Wasn't we just in the Host Club'

I finally sat up. To see a girl with pink hair and bubblegum hairpins.

Everyone was still yelling.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP" The pink hair girl yelled. Which surprisingly made everyone quite.

"Your here because i've recently watch your anime and now I wanted you to watch the past present and furture of you guys or your children and by the way my name is Kandy Senpai" The mystories girl said.

I was so confused how are we an anime. Could people really be watching our daily lives I swear people are stalkers.Also i've notice Kyoya and Tamaki seem quite well for Kyoya its pretty normal but for Tamaki that actully pretty weird.

As everyone grab a seat Kandy had grab the remote and press play.