Theme Song

They finally settled down as the black screen flickr on.

"Well where gonna start with the theme song I'm so excited" Kandy scream to the top of her lungs.

*Music Started Playing*

"Why is music playing" The Twins Ask Simultaneously.

"Must be the theme song" Renga said fangirling.

[Show A Picture Of All The Host]

"Oh honey look your on the screen" Ranka said proud of his daughter.

"I know Dad but why" Haruhi ask confused.

"Right a meer commnder like Haruhi shouldn't be on tv" The Twins said equally confused.

"BOYS it's not nice talking about people like that" Mrs. Hitachiin said to her sons then turned back to the screen.

"Look Takashi all of us are on the screen" Honey giggled as Mori just nodded.

"Kyoya why are you on the screen" Mr. Ootori said harshly towards his son.

"Same goes got you Tamaki" Tamaki grandma said glaring at her grandson.

Tamaki and Kyoya just stayed quiet as everyone conutine to watch the show.

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love[As they just into the picture and their bodies turn into silhouses as word came into view on the screen Ouran Highschool Host Club]

"This is a Reverse Harem anime" Renga scream as she and Kandy fangirled.

Everyone that's not in the Host Club or who knows Haruhi is a girl, got more curious and had only one thought on they mind 'how can this be a Reverse Harem if their isn't a girl'

Hey Hey Hey

I see you go I watch you come[As pictures of Tamaki show up] You Never seem to leave me though.

His grandma quietly glared at him from behide. While his Dad smile at him.(I don't honestly know if Tamaki Dad a good guy or a bad guy).

So Is this Love[While picture of Haruhi show up] Or Hate Bells.

See Your making me crazy[ Blue flowers appear As Kyoya run pass]

Kyoya Sister smile to see her little brother on tv. And his brothers and Father just watch boredly.

Inside My dreams Your all I see[As Hikaru and Kaoru appear] Well All I see is you and me[As the Twins lean on a chair holding red flowers]

"Hey we don't dream about Haruhi that's all Tamaki that be having perverted dreams about Haruhi" The twin yelled. As Tamaki say their and sulked.

Lady Maybe[As Honey and Mori appear and Renga behide them]

"Look Takashi that's us" Honey cheered bouncing up and down.
"Yeah" Mori said in a monotone voice.

"Wait why I'm I their with them" Renga said confused.

"Oh yea they didn't get to your episode yet" Kandy said.

Or Host I find I really don't mind[As Haruhi running always from fangirls with hearts in their eyes]

[Show Haruhi] If I [Show Tamaki] Had To Choose [Show Kyoya] A Rose In [Show The Twin] This Garden [Show Honey playing with Usa-chan] Of Romantic Maybe [Show Mori] We Can This [Show Tamaki] Chance.

[Show Haruhi] Maybe You're My Love.

[Show Haruhi As Honey spin around her] And I would Like To Find.

"Look Haru-chan its us" Honey said with a cheeky smile.

A hand For Yours To take mine[As Twins came and each took her hand]

"Are y'all gay" Chika ask the Host Club because he don't know Haruhi a girl.

"No Haruhi is a...." The Twins got cut off by a pillow being thown at their faces.

"SPOILERS" Kandy scream.

"How is that a spoiler Ms.AppleBlossem " This time Kyoya finally talked while made his dad glare.

"You'll see" Kandy said smirking

And with one Kiss[As Kyoya kneeled down and take her hand]

Kyoya raise his eyebrow and thouht 'does he have romantic feeling for Haruhi'

We Could [Mori Ruffles her hair]

Tamaki mind was racing 'did Mori want to take my place as Haruhi daddy'

Stop Time[As Tamaki hands her a red rose]

Tamaki grandma was angry she didn't want Tamaki to date or married no commner.

And I'll Fall For you [As Pictures Of the Host Club Shows Up]

Tomorrow father away[Tamaki picture pass]Let Place Our Hopes In Today

Just You and me[Show Tamaki sitting in a chair and turn his head]

In a Beautiful Screen[Show Haruhi turn her head]

And Well always Call in love Again[As mamy pictures of Haruhi shows and birds]

Hey Hey Hey

Maybe You're My Love[As The Host Club Appear]

"That was the most amazing theme song ever" Renga fangirled

"No it's not their so many more animes that have better theme songs then this on offence"

"That was boring" Kyoya brother said while the other laugh. As for Kyoya he silcently glared but it was unoticed.

"SHUTUP JERKS!!!!!" Kandy yelled at Kyoya brothers which cause everyone to look at her. "The theme song may not be as good as you want it to be it is better then some other theme songs and O.H.S.H.C is one of the best animes besides the theme song" After Kandy was finish everyone was really quite.

"Now that everyones quiet can we watch the show" Kandy said with a cheeky smile everyone just nodded.

"Now ladies and gentleman here's the first episode Starting Today You Are A Host"

--------------------------------------------------

I really hope you guys like it. I really was trying to do something that no one thought of which is to making the OHSHC cast to watch their show.