Date | Katsuki Bakugou {1}

There will be cursing in this!
-

(Y/n)

"We'll be doing 1v1 training today. I'll tell you who your opponent will once we get there. Change into your costumes and meet me in the gym." Aizawa sensei said as he left. We grabbed our suitcase with our designated number on it. The boys go to the boys locker room whole the girls go to the girls locker room.

We quickly changed and meet Aizawa sensei in the gym. My costume was simple. It was a black and white body suit with black combat boots. There was an opening in the back of my costume to reveal the upper half of my back for my quirk. "One of you will have to sit out since there's a odd number of students." Everyone seemed excited no on wanted to sit out of it.

Toru raised her hand, "Ill sit out." Aizawa sensei nodded. "I've already paired everyone up so I'll be reading them off." Aizawa sensei started reading off who would go against who. "Denki versus Kirishima, Fumikage versus Sero, Midoriya versus Jiro, Koda versus Ojiro, Shoji versus Ashido, Mineta versus Yaoyozoru, Uraraka versus Sato, Todoroki versus lida, Asui versus Aoyama, lastly, Bakugou versus (L/n)."

"Bring it on man hands!" Bakugou exclaimed as he looked at me with that scary expression. "I seriously have to go against him?!" I whine. Honestly, I have a crush on Bakugou but he's so dense he doesn't even realize it. He can be a bit... out of hand but I still love him.

"The rules are pretty much the same as it was in the sports festival. If you take your opponent out of bounds or make them unable to fight. Bakugou and (L/n) are up first." Aiwaza and the rest of the class stood a good distance away from where we were going to fight. "I'll beat your weak ass (L/n)!" He exclaimed that crazy look in his eyes appeared again.

I roll my eyes. "Start!" Aiwaza said loud enough for us to hear. My quirk comes out. There isn't a name for my quirk but to explain nine large muscular hands appear from out of my back. They're good for defense and offense. They can stretch far and have crazy amount of strength in them.

I charge towards Bakugou with my hands sticking out to reach for him. He acted fast enough to dodge using his explosions. He runs towards me, blasting explosions in my direction. The explosions headed to me at full speed. I quickly use my hands to create a shield around me.

The explosions hit my hands as I wince in pain. Once they're over I unwrap them and search for the blonde haired boy. He jumped into the air, preparing for another attack. Before he could do anything else, my hands stretch out to him and take hold of him. He didn't react fast enough. "Got you." I smile. Just as I was about to throw him out of bounds he uses his quirk inside my hands. I whimper in pain and let go.

"Tch. As if I'd let your fucking weak ass beat me!" I scoff in response and charge towards him. He makes a big explosions and sends it towards my direction. Me already being close in range didn't have enough time to dodge or block. The attack sent me flying backwards. Thankfully, I used my quirk to stop me from getting out of bounds. I slowly get up, the pain was getting to me. I wipe off the beads of sweat off my forehead. I charge towards him again. He stretches out his arm to let another explosion out. Just then, I used two of my arms to grab his arm and throw him out of bounds. Just before I could throw him out he used his other arm to aim an explosion at my hands making the two hands I was using to hold him, retreat. Before he could hit the ground I quickly used my remaining hands, smacking him against the floor. Enough to cause a bit of pain but not enough to crush him.

He winces in pain. "You'll fucking pay for that!" He screams out. Bakugou runs at me. I was expecting a attack from ahead but instead, he uses his explosions to push him upwards. He comes from behind. "Will you..." he says out of breath from behind. He blasts another explosion from his hand. Sending me forwards. Just before I could get out of bounds I stopped myself. Using my hands to prop me up Bakugou sends another one in my direction. I used my hands to block it, burning my hands in the process. It sends me flying again.

Third Person Pov
Smoke filled the place. The entire class waiting to see the result of the match. Once the smoke has cleared a bit Aiwaza sensei speaks. "(L/n) is out of bounds, Bakugou wins!" (Y/n) laid on the ground, face facing the concrete. Her has disappeared into her back. Bakugou approaches the now injured girl. He takes her into his arms and walks back towards the school. "...go on a date with me?" Bakugou spoke softly for only the girl to hear. His face turned a bright red scared of her response. To be honest, he grew fond of the girl. (Y/n) smiles at him, her eyes half closed. He carried her to recovery Girl's office. "Of course Bakugou." Her eyes slowly shut, passing out from tiredness.

Bakugou gently places her on one of the beds. Recovery Girl kisses her on the forehead, making her injuries quickly heal. "She'll be awake soon. A lot of her energy has been drained out of her." Bakugou nod, "I'm going to wait here." He said as he pulled up a chair, waiting for her to wake up.