CHAPTER 10

A/N: Ahan I'm back earlier than intended thanks to a personal request to update soon

A/N: Ahan I'm back earlier than intended thanks to a personal request to update soon. And my promise to be back before you know it. I'm here and smiling. Read and enjoy... 

*_*_*_*

  Two days have passed, and neither Ethan nor I have said a word to each other. It's like the other didn't exist and it's weird because most times he was always the one who'll want to make up saying giving silent treatment was childish even when it's not his fault.

And now that it really is his fault, he is avoiding him. Well, as weird and uncomfortable as it is to me, I am pleased about it because it gives me time to think a little.

I walk out of my room into the living room only to meet my dad seating on one of the sofa there. It's surprising because he is meant to be at work.

"Dad?" I say getting his attention,

"Yes, dear?" he responds, turning to face me with a bright smile on his face.

"Why aren't you at work or at least going to work?" I ask with a confused look.

"I will not work so I can stay at home to have fun with my family."

At this, I look at him with a suspicious look, "Okay?" I say more like a question. This has never really happened before and although I'm glad he's spending time with family, it has me a little suspicious, but I try not to let my thoughts show through my expression. So I give him a small smile before sitting next to him, "But I'm going to school today, how are we going to do that?"

"You go to school and come back to meet me here." He says with a smile that looked a bit strained and I am getting worried but then he pulls me into a small side hug that throws my worries away. It's all probably stress from work. I welcome the hug because I really need it with all that is going on in my life.

"I'd be pleased. I can't wait to come back home." I say after pulling away from the hug. I am actually happy. I miss spending time with my dad.

I go into the kitchen to see Diego and mum just sitting down.

"Hey, mum!" I say, still giddy from the excitement of dad staying at home.

"Hmm, someone seems happy today. I wonder why." Mom says as Diego looks up at me.

"Maybe it's because she wet her bed and got it cleaned up before we could notice," Diego says with a smug look.

"Ew. Do I look like you I'll be acting like you?" I say with an irritated face.

"I don't bed wet!" Diego shouts, defending himself.

"Oh, really? You want me to tell you about that day...." I say moving closer to him. "When...." At this point he is already showing a terrified face which makes mom shout, "Taylor stop it!"