DIVINE MESSAGES

DIVINE MESSAGES PROCLAIMED BY THE HOLY SAINTS, SINCE PRIMEVAL TIMES TILL DATE, NOTED IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

Swami Shri Adgadanandji has set up a plaque inscribed with these scriptures at the entrance of his residence, on the auspicious day of Ganga Dashehara (1993) at Shri Paramhans Ashram Jagatanand, Village & P. O. Bareini, Kachhava, Dist. Mirazpur (U.P.)

Shree Vedic Saints (Primeval Age- Narayan Sukta)- The Supreme Being prevailling in each speck is but the truth. The only way to attain Nirvana is to understand it.

Bhagwan Shree Ram (Treta : Millions of years ago- Ramayan)- Aspirant of benediction without praying to The Supreme Being is an ignoramus.

Yogeshwar Shree Krishn (5200 years ago - Geeta)- The God is the only truth. Achievement of the divinity is only possible through meditation. Praying to the idols of Deities is only done by the morons.

Saints Moosa (3000 years ago - Jewism)- As you revoked your trust from the God, made idols- He is unhappy. Begin praying to him.

Saint Jarathustra (2700 years ago - Zoroastrian Religion)- Meditate upon Ahurmazd to eradicate the evils inhibiting your heart, which are the root causes of all the sorrows.

Mahavir Swami (2600 years ago - Jain Scriptures)- Soul is the truth; By observance of austere penance it could be learnt in this birth itself.

Gautam Buddha (2500 years ago- Mahaparinirvvan Sutta)- I have attained that sublime ultimate stage, which was attained by the earlier saints. This is Nirvana.

Jesus Christ (2000 years ago- Christianity)- Divinity could only be achieved by prayers. Come to me. Then only you would be called the son of the God.

Hajrat Mohammed Saheb (1400 years ago - Islam)- “La III- Allah Muhammad-ur Rasul- Allah”- There is none worthy of prayers other than the all- pervading God. Mohammed et alare holy saints.

Aadi Shankaracharya (1200 years ago)- The wordly life is futile. The only true being is the name of the Creator.

Saint Kabir (600 years ago)- The name of Ram is ultimate, all else is futile. The beginning, middle and the end is nothing but the chant of Ram. Chant the name of Ram, which only is subliminal.

Guru Nanak (500 years ago)- “Ek Omkar Satguru Prasadi’’. Only an Omkar is true being, but it is a favour of the holy teacher.

Swami Dayanand Saraswati (200 years ago)- Pray only to the everlasting, immortal one God. The cardinal name of this Almighty is Om

 Swami Shri Paramanandji (1912 - 1969 A. D.)- When the Almighty bestows benevolence, the enemies turn friends and adversities become Fortunateness. The God is omnipresent.