Chapter 1; Intro

So, this is my first Criminal Minds story. Most of my stories are love stories because i am very in love with show and movie characters, as well as lead singers. If you see any mistakes please comment so I can find it and correct, as I suck at life, and comment parts that suck and can do better if you want to help me :) Also, this chapter will be purely backstory and details. Next chapter will be actual stuff. I try to update once a week. Thx, here's the story! Enjoy!

It was just an ordinary day at work. I get up at six. Get ready for work. Kiss my small, white dog goodbye and head to the Police station. I was a detective in the police station, but I always wanted to be in the BAU, in the FBI. I had previous expirence. I used to study peoples behaiver and had some cases but soon I gave up because I had too much to do and just needed income.

As I enter the police force I greet the secretary at the front desk, Carmen.

"Morning Carmen!"

I smile and wave as Carmen looks up and smiles and waves back.

"Morning Diana!"

I head to my desk and start on my small pile of work. Maybe 10 papers. I'll finish soon enough.

I work until lunch. I get out a chicken salad I packed. I've worked on 3 cases this month, one of them a robbery gone wrong, another a kidnapping, and the last a homicide.

I ate my chicken salad, with some apple juice, talking to John, a 911 dispatcher. After my lunch, I returned to work because I had 3 more pages at my desk. I noticed a pastel yellow sticky note.

"Miss. Scott, please meet me in my office as soon as you finish your break. I have some rather intresting news for you.

- Ramos"

I head over to his office. I knock on the door and he held out "Come in"

I enter his office and take a seat.

"Diana. I know you are a very hard working detective and I know how you love your job so very much..."

"Yes, I do love this job, and work my hardest on every case." I say, worried by the words he spoke, that I might get fired.

"So when I saw that the B.A.U. had a position open on their team, I knew I must alert you. I've managed to get you an interview this Thursday, at 5. Be at Quantico, Virginia by 4 and maybe you'll get this job. I sure hope you do."

I sighed with relief, and stood up, to shake Chief Ramos hand.

"Thank you so much Chief, you don't know how much this means to me. Again, thank you."

"And don't worry about this job. I'll take care of that if you get that position. Just advise me before Saturday."

I exit the office and start to do my happy dance. Tomorrow I have a day off, and the day after it was Thursday so I have a day to pack. I finish work reports for my latest cases, and soon it's time to head home.

I get home and immediately call my mother to tell her the good news. She lives in Canada.

*ring*

*"Hello?"*

"Mom! Guess what!"

*"What? Did you find a nice boy to marry, eh?"*

"No mom, even better. I got a job interview in the FBI!! Even better, in the B.A.U!"

*"I don't know if it's better but it does sound great! Congratulations sweetie!"*

"Thanks mom. Well, I need to pack to go over for the interview. Talk to you later mom!"

*"Bye sweetheart!"*

*beep*

I start to pack my all my things, and I pack my dogs things, and shove my bags in the back seat of my car.

My dog sitting next to me, I start my drive, but first I grab snacks at the gas station as I fill up my tank, it's going to be a long drive, after all.

*one very long trip later*

I finally arrive at Quantico and I check out a room at a 3.5 star hotel. I check out a room for two nights and head up to my room to sleep, leaving my things in my car. I didn't really have anything valuable. Just a small, sofa chair, a TV, my clothes and my jewlery, not that I have much. It's about 1 am, and I need to get rest because I'm going house hunting tomorrow. I need to find a small aforable apartment or something.

I doze off into sleep and soon, I'm out.

*6 hours later*

I wake up with a jolt from my dog, Puff, licking my forehead. I check the time and it's 7. Time for her usually walk.

I grab her leash from my car and take her on her walk, around neighborhoods that look like they might have a place. After looking in newspapers, and walking down streets, I finally find a nice little cottage for rent, that looks nice. I knock on the door and an elderly lady answers.

"Oh, hello dear."

"Hi. My name is Diana, and I'm interested in this place. You're renting it out, right. Can I come in?"

"Oh, sure. My names Fiona. Not many families have liked this house. It's either too small, or too big for who they were thinking about. The house comes fully furnished. Would you like a tour?"

"Sure. That would be great!" I smile. "Should I leave my dog here?"

"Bring her along if you'd like. She is going to living here, too, isn't she?" The old lady chuckles.

"Yes. So, I guess she can come!"

She seemed so kind.

The lady walks me and Puff through the house. It has a nice living room, with wood floors. Small, but perfect for me. Two rooms are opposite of each other in a hallway, with a bathroom in between, and a kitchen with a small dining area. I ask how much an she says about $200 a month. I give Fiona my information and she agrees I can move in before Thursday, which was tomorrow.

I leave and walk back to the hotel.

"Well, Puff. That was a great house that we get to move into tomorrow!"

I arrive at the hotel and grab a bite at the restaurant. By the time I enter my room to rest, its 7 pm. I start getting everything ready for my interview tomorrow. I fall asleep and everything fades to black.

Thanks for reading. Sorry if you were expecting...... Something more. Like I said in the beginning, this is just basic details sand backstory. Next chapter will have the team in it. Tell me what you thought and until next chapter!