Chapter 5; The Jet

Small Recap:

"We found a case..." - JJ to the team

"You two make such a cute couple!" - The lady at the dog daycare, towards Spencer and I

Would he even consider dating me? Probably not. - Diana Scott to herself

Driving to the BAU, I turn play shuffle.

"Ooh, this is my favourite!" I say, as Beethoven' s Für Elise WoO 59 plays.

"Really? You struck me as a Pop kinda girl."

"I like a variety of music genre, also, why, do I look mainstream?" I say, pulling into a parking place.

"Here we are! Thank you so much for coming along and helping."

"No problem. We should head over to the jet. Do you want me to carry your bag?"

"Oh, no it's fine." I smile, my face slightly blushing. "I can take it, you should grab your go bag." I say, opening my trunk and taking my bag.

We head into the common area, where all the desks were, and Spencer rubs his hand on the back of his neck. "Alright, well, stay here and I'll take you to the jet after I get my bag real quick."

I nod my head and clean up my desk a bit as it was a little messy. Setting pens into my little pen holder, and evening out papers. Soon, Spencer comes back, with a bag.

"Alright, now we can start to head over to the jet. Everyone's probably waiting."

We head over to the parking lot, and there's Derek standing in front of a black car.

"Finally, you two love-birds find your way over to the parking lot. Let's go we need to leave, Everyone else is waiting for us."

Penelope standing next to him smiles and rushes over to the other side of the car.

"I live going on cases with you guys....sometimes....not the super murder-y times."

Spencer and I get into the back, as Penelope and Derek take the front seats.

"Franklin, Alaska," I say. "How far away is that?"

"Average of six hours." Spencer replies.

"Of course you know." Derek smirks.

Small talk happens between everyone until we arrive at the airport and start loading into the jet.

As everyone settles in and gets comfortable in the jet, the engines start and I turn to Spencer.

"Sweet, my first time on a jet! and any flying contraption for that matter... Also, what are the chances that the jet crashes and we die?"

"Um, well the chances we crash, and the chances we die, or the chances we both, crash and die, because I have bo-" before Reid finishes Prentiss interrupts.

"Diana, relax." she says, putting her hands up, as she was across the jet. "We've gone on this jet plenty of times. Don't worry. Hold someones hand if you need."