chapter 32 | the swearing

(A/N : I just want to say I'm really sorry I haven't updated a lot. It's the end of summer so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. And I'm working full time at a camp so I have so-so time:( I'm really sorry. Camp ends in a week and I'll have more free time!! Please bare with me! Also, I wanna say to Anna, I'm gonna answer your messages when I get back from work tonight, sorry for my tardiness! )

" Wait! " She told Shayne, turning back to face the blond girl. " Before I go, what was your name? I don't think I asked earlier. "

Shayne was sweating harder than he ever did. He was flipping out on the inside. He didn't want to hear the answer to this.

" Oh, sorry. How rude of me. I'm Anna, Shayne's girlfriend. "

Shayne closed his eyes and wished this was just a dream. He didn't want it to be this way.

" Girlfriend? " Alexis looked at Shayne with wide eyes. " I didn't know he had a girlfriend. " Alexis smiled fakily, looking back at Anna.

" Oh! Well, it hasn't been too long. Maybe he wasn't ready to tell you guys yet. I mean, I just started telling people yesterday. " Anna smiled, giving Shayne a hug.

" But he told me a lot about you. I think we would be really good friends! " She said with such confidence. Alexis nodded her head, agreeing with her.

" We could go shopping together. " Alexis looked back at Shayne, the angry tears forming at the sight of the man she thought he was. He avoided her look.

" Definitely! " Anna said excitedly. " Maybe we could even double date with you and Noah! " Alexis' inner rage started to fuel the blood in her body.

" Of course! With my boyfriend, Noah! " She said, through gritted teeth. She couldn't stand being there anymore. She couldn't look at him anymore.

" Well, we have to start the shooting. I'll see you guys soon! " She turned back around and left without saying anything to Shayne.

He knew she was mad. He understood why. He just didn't think he would get caught in his double life. He thought he would be able to end it before she found out.

Alexis stomped her way back to the studios. She kicked a few trash bins on her way, slamming a door as soon she got back.

" Lex, oh my god, you're super red. Sit down. Relax. " Noah noticed her physique as soon as she entered hair and makeup. " Hon, are you okay? " The hairdresser asked.

" Yeah, I'm totally fine. I just want to get this shoot done and go to bed. " Alexis managed to say calmly and no emotion.

" I'm going to get you water. You're fuming. " The hairdresser left in a rush. Noah staying behind, the Squad now approaching her. " Lexi, are you okay? "

" Of course! Stop asking me that! " She snapped. She got up from the couch that Noah had sat her in and walked away from the Squad.

Noah ran after and stopped her.

" Lex, listen to me. I think you should sit down and co- I don't need a lecture from my boyfriend. " Alexis cut him off. " What ? "

" I'm not fucking crazy! And I know I haven't lost my fucking mind yet. I don't have amnesia anymore! " Her voice rose everytime she swore.

" What are you talking about? " Noah asked her. He stayed calm, he didn't want to stress her out. " Stupid Shayne has a fucking girlfriend and he didn't fucking tell me and she thinks I'm dating you and-and-and-and-" She kept stuttering. She didn't know what to say anymore.

The truth was out.

Everyone heard. She didn't keep quiet. She was angry and she let herself free.

" Breathe, Lex. " He told her. The hairdresser came back with a bottle of water, handing it to her. " I'll just get started with Olivia. "

She drank the water quickly, crushing the bottle and chucking it to the side.

Noah gave her a look and she exhaled deeply. She took a few more deep breaths. This went on for a few minutes before she finally was able to compose herself and feel good enough to start again.

" Shayne told you about his girlfriend? " Noah asked, sitting next to her. " You knew? "

" He made us swear not to tell you. " Alexis' eyes widden. " He doesn't want to be with her Lex. He wants you. "

" That's bullshit. " Alexis groaned, " How long has he been with her? " She paused, " No, how long have you known and didn't tell me? "

Noah sighed. It hurt him to hide it from her but it hurt to tell her the truth.

" A few weeks. But Lex, he swore to us he was going to tell you. I don't know what happened. " Alexis wasn't mad anymore. She was crying. The love of her life, or she thought, had lied to her.

" Well, we're going on a double date with them. And we're gonna be the best fucking couple. " She wiped her tears and stood up. " I'm not going to fake a relationship again to get revenge. Talk to him. "

" The last thing I want to do right now, is see him. "

Of course, like every other time, he came walking in as soon as she said that.

" Get the fuck away from me. " She looked at him. Noah held her back because her impulse move was to beat the living shit out of him. " Why is my sister yelling and swearing in here? "

Anthony walked in as well as he was going to shoot a his last video with them.

" Shayne has a girlfriend and didn't tell me about it. " Alexis pushed away from Noah and went to the dressing rooms, leaving the boys alone.

Anthony looked over at Shayne and sighed. He walked away from them.

" You really messed up this time, dude. " Noah commented, leaving him as well. Shayne was alone now.

He went after the one who he cared he hurt the most.

" Lexi, please listen. " He pleaded when he saw her there.

" Get away from me. I'm not in my best state and if you don't want to be killed, you should leave my fucking life. " She was back faced to him, her hands balled up into fists.

" I have to talk to you, though. It's important. " He begged, closing the dressing room door behind him. " Important enough to tell everyone else weeks before you tell me ? "

" Lexi.. "

" You know what? " She turned to face him. He saw the anger in her eyes, the veins on the edge of popping out of her forehead from frustrations.

" You can talk to me while we double date with you, Anna and Noah. "