Chapter 2: To the castle

[Shivno's pov]

As Migino lead me thru the forest i finally got the courage to ask him a question after the long silence.

"M...Master...were are we going,"I asked shakily.

"To my castle...I know what you're thinking me a non roil have a castle don't forget I'm the richest dragon hear and the top seller for mates...of cores when they come to age" he said not even glancing back down at me. I was scared I didn't know what he wanted me to do either a servant or a messenger or any other I had no clue and did not have the courage to ask.
"Master, why don't we fly to your castle instead of walking?" I asked sins my wings were sore from not being used for awhile. Migino still didn't look down at me and snorted his response,
"Can't afford you flying off sins you have no discipline..." he said still walking.
"Will I ever fly again...?" I said sadly.
"You will once you learn your place you will fly again...but for now, your wings stay clipped, but no more questions...understand?" Migino said know glancing down at me.
"Yes...master," I said sadly looking up at the sky and sighed to my self this is my life know he's my master I'll try and make the best of it.

Finally, Migino and I arrived at his castle the mane gates were large and guarded by two armored guards who bowed in Migino's presence.

"Rise Meono and Huno..." Migino rumbled the two guards raised and the one named Huno glanced down at me and gave me a smile that sent shivers down to my tail I returned his gesture with a deep growl and snarl.

"see you got some new meat...she's a spicy one too," Huno rumbled out in a laugh. Migino let out a deep growl and the two cowered, "Will I have to stand here all day open the dame gates!" 

The gates opened and we entered I still felt Huno's gaze on my back, but I shook it off and fallowed Migino down the large halls passing many dragonesses on the way most were cleaning or dusting who bowed as we passed several minutes later we stopped.

"this is where you will be staying...latter I will send a messenger to retrieve you and I'll assign you your chores...inside the other dragonesses will tell you where you sleep,"  Migino rumbled as he opened the doors and I walked in, as he shut the door behind me. I sighed and continued into the room it wasn't long before I was approached by a tall and slender blue dragoness who looked at me in disgust.

 I sighed and continued into the room it wasn't long before I was approached by a tall and slender blue dragoness who looked at me in disgust

"Well...Look what we have hear...some new meat...why would master buy you a nothing?!" the blue dragon got close to my face and hissed right there and then I wanted to kill her rip her damn throat out, but didn't and I took a deep breath and responded, "If Migino doesn't buy a nothing then why are you here?" The blue dragoness snarled and turned around.

"You little piece of shit you're lucky I'm not allowed to kill you..." she hissed as she stomped off as I turned to another dragoness and spoke, "Hey, I was told that one of you can tell me were I sleep." the small dragoness pointed to the ground I shrugged and walked to a corner and lay'ed down waiting for when the messenger would arrive.