Chapter 3: the pit

As I layed on the ground as I waited I heard many dragoness talking and chatting mostly about the argument with me and the other female but I didn't care. Not so soon after the gate opened and a hush fell upon the room as a male came in.

"I'm here for..." the male announced before the blue female interrupted, "You're here for me right so let's go." the female gave me an evil smile before the male pushed past her.

"No, Lesean I'm here for shivno...Migino asked for her...," the male said snapping at Lesean who gave me a glare, "What would master want with her?!" 

I walked up to the male and glanced back at Lesean and smiled, "Looks like am more important than you..." Lesean fumed with anger at my response.

"Well... let's go we don't want to leave Migino waiting..." At the male's response, we headed out of the room and back into the hall where he led us to a large metal door that opened to reveal a pit that was deep and wide enuff to fit ten full-grown dragons! At the edge was Migino who nodded to the male who led me to the edge just as I questioned, "Why am I he...?" but before I could finish I was pushed into the pit as I clawed at the edge rolling as I rolled down the side landing on the bottom.

"What the Hell was that for," I roured up before Migino roured an answer, "Fight!"

At his words one of the metal gates began to open as a raging wivern came crashing through I didn't even get a second to think before it charged biting and clawing but I dogged the attacks as I snapped my jaws down on its head crushing its skull in one bite as I through its limp body across the pit where it crashed into the wall leaving a splatter of blood as it fell to the floor. I growled as I looked up at Migino who now stood there with the male who pushed me in.

"Your right she is a good fighter...she actually managed to kill the wivern no other females have done that..." the male said his eyes meeting my red ones as my growl deepened.

"Congrats pet...you've passed the text...your reword is through there..." Migino said his claw pointing to the gate where the wyvern came through. I thought for a second before I entered through the gate where I was met with chains and a muzzle as I was drug through a hall passing many cages that had males who whistled and hollered when they saw me my stomach churned for I didn't know what to expect or know why I was down here. I was thrown into a larger cage than the others as I turned and charged the male who chaned and drug me here but he quickly closed the cage but I still managed to claw the side of his face.

"Damit...you'll pay for that!" he hissed as Migino walked beside him, "Calm your self Dreakon you'll be dealing with a whole lot more of her....shes are new fighter."

Dreakon answered with a shocked voice, "You want a female to be a pit fighter? she'll die!" he said completely confused as migino answered, "She won't die...but get her ready she'll be fighting in tomorrows pit fight so starve if you must," Migino walked away as Dreakon followed leaving me alone with the other caged dragons.

"Ha...so a female is going to be pit fighter there going to rip you to peaces," said a voice from the cage beside me and I growled back, "Keep talking and I'll rip you to peaces!" I growled as the source of the voice came into to view it was a smaller male dragon covered with scares and many of his horns were broken.

"I take it back...I havent seen a black scaled female before...but I know their reputation...almost as bad as the silver-scaleds," the male said smiling once again back'ing into the shadows I was confused at what he said.

"Reputation...what..." I questioned but He answered laughing, "Have so much you need to learn but one day you'll understand hehe yes one day."

I ignored him the rest of the night as I layed on my pile of hay with no food or water as my stomach growed with rage as I slowly fell asleep. I awoke from a sharp sinsayshen as my body grew cold and I jumped awake Dreakon stood there smiling with an empty bucket of cold water.

"Good morning...sleep well," He said laughing as I growled water spilled off my scales and I hissed at him.

"Now come on its the big day," Dreakon said as he grabbed the chain that led to the collar on my neck and he led me out of my cage and...to the pit.