Welcome to Team10 // one

A:Addison ; J:Jake ; T:Tessa ; N: Nick ; TT:Team10 as a group

Addison's POV

I walked up to the Team10 house and knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw him. It was Jake Paul. I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping it would be Tessa or one of the twins so that I could gather my thoughts before seeing him, but nope. It was him, there in the flesh. And he was even cuter in real life.

J: Hi, you must be Addison.

A: That's me, heh.

J: You can head on into the office and we'll start the interview.

As I went in I saw Nick Crompton. I wanted to shout "ENGLAND IS MY CITY!" but I kept that to myself. I took a seat as Jake walked in and the interview started.

J: Okay Addison, let's go ahead and get started. First of all, do you always go by Addison? or do you have some sort of nickname?

A: Oh, some people call me Addi. You're welcome to call me that if you'd like.

J: Okay Addi, I know you come from Maryland. What's your backstory?

A: I lived with both of my parents and was really happy, and decided to come out to L.A. for college but it wasn't for me. I didn't want to be an average teacher or vet or a secretary working in a cubicle. I wanted to be an entertainer, so I started a Youtube channel. I gained a small following, but knew that I could live out my dream, so here I am. I want to learn from the best, and be with a group of people that support me and love doing what I do. When I dropped out of college, I tried to go back home. My parents raised hell, and I knew that wasn't going to work. So I came back to L.A. and am working for minimum wage to support myself and my rent. I hope that Team10 will be able to become family, since my family hasn't said a word to me since I moved to L.A.

J: Wow.

N: Wow.

J: Nick, can we discuss? Alone?

A: Oh, I'll wait outside?

J: Yeah, I'll tell Tessa to come down so you two can talk.

I walked outside and hoped for the best.

T: Hey Addi.

A: Hi Tessa!

As they talked, we go back to Jake and Nick.

Jake's POV

J: Wow. I like her. I want her on Team10. Like NOW.

N: Really, that quick? It's not like you to ask someone to be on Team10. Let alone after one question.

J: I don't know, but her background. It's similar to me. But, she never got the support like I did. I think we can be her family, support her, and help her grow.

N: Alright, it's your decision. I'm just here to stop you from making a stupid mistake.

J: TEAM10 MEETING IN THE OFFICE! NOW! AND TELL ADDISON SHE CAN COME TOO!

Addison's POV

By then I had met everyone. We all walked in the room and waited for what Jake had to say.

J: So you have all probably met Addi by now.

TT: Yeah; Yes; Uh huh; Etc.

J: Well, say hello to the new member of Team10!

A: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

TT: Congratulations!

J: Only one problem, we don't have a spare room. Who can share?

T: I'll share with her!

J: Great! Well welcome Addi! You can go home and get your stuff and then set up in Tessa's room. Here's a house key.

A: Thanks Jake! See you all in an hour-ish.

TT: See ya!

A/N: I hope you guys liked my first chapter, I've never written like this before, so I hope you all enjoyed! Leave suggestions in the comments, and I'll read them and you may see some in my new chapters! See you guys soon :)