SasuNaru : Punishment ( OneShot )

6/30/2016 Update// Hey guys, before you start reading I just want to say that I wrote this story when i was very young so it's very cringe worthy and has huge spelling mistake and even makes no sense. I don't want to delete this because I know some still actually like it, so this is just a warning basically to not read this story with high hopes of some thing good aha.

( I sort of edited half of the story but I don't know when I'll edit the other half )

.

.
A/N;  Warning ~ Kinky stuff and more yaoi than my other stories xD

==============

My POV :

===============

Naruto stared up at the ceiling, quietly thinking all about the whole situation while pouting at the same time. Sasuke is literally the biggest meany he'd ever seen. He doesn't let anyone near Naruto, they have to be like five feet away.

Naruto turned on my stomach and started hitting the bed which him and Sasuke slept on, his legs lightly bouncing on the bed up and down on the mattress.

Naruto did french kissed Sasuke and they did sleep together, let alone live together, but they never took a shower together or had...sex, which means that Naruto is still not a hundred percent his, but they were planning to have sex soon .

If someone comes up to Naruto while going around town or so, well if they survive Sasuke's death glares to fuck off, Sasuke will start acting a Mother protecting it's child from a evil man, except, every person that comes up to Naruto and starts acting nicely, Naruto didn't got how they always ended up in the hospital somehow.

Naruto stopped banging his arms and legs, and silently looked out the window.

"Meany!" He shouted to himself.

Mostly because of Sasuke, Naruto don't have much friends. Naruto don't get to play with the 'few' of his friends, which are the ones left, while Sasuke makes new ones every corner he turns.

"Who's a meany?" A silk voice shuttered it's way into Naruto's body.

Naruto turned his head around, too comfortable to turn fully around because of the feather pillow underneath his chin, and gave Sasuke a glare.

Naruto growled at Sasuke for standing there, just smirking his ass off as if he haven't a clue in the world. "YOU!" Naruto pointed at Sasuke who was leaning against the door frame.

He quirked an eyebrow, "Me? May I ask how?" He was having way too much fun with this.

"No you may not ask!!" Naruto shouted and he turned back and snugged his face to the pillow, turning his back to Sasuke.

Naruto was too busy muttering curses into his pillow to not notice Sasuke going behind him. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's waist with both hands,which he squealed like an idiot and pulled him up so he was on his knees on the bed, in front of Sasuke.

He softly grabbed Naruto's chin and turned his face upwards, to face Sasuke.

''How i am a meany Naruto?" He gripped Naruto's chin tighter which made him flinch.

Sasuke always wants to know what Naruto thinks of him to see if he could become better for him.

''Y-you're too protective!" Naruto stuttered.

He narrowed his eyes and let go of Naruto slowly, dropping his hands off his waist and chin. He walked to the door and stopped without looking back at Naruto.