•Two•

She shifted about in her heels, wine glass in her hand that had a black lipstick stain pressed against the rim. Her free hand rested atop of Lola's head who idly sat by Aiden's leg, happily panting and wagging her tail whilst looking out at the crowd just as Aiden did.

Everything seemed normal, almost too normal until her gaze locked onto a platinum headed female who was clad in mostly black and slinking along the shadows of the crowd. She was accompanied by two other, both of who were also dressed in black. However one was of a taller stature and had darker hair just like the female and the other male was slightly shorter with slicked back blonde hair.
She could see the odd rune of two staining their skin and that could only mean one thing.

"Shadowhunters" she lowly mused, placing her empty glass down onto the countertop and slowly being consumed into the crowd, her gaze locked onto the taller hunter who had yet to notice her following presence.

Lola stalked besides her, leading the way as she picked up the hunters scent. The pit bull couldn't see them, but she could perfectly sense them. Coming upon the VIP section, she grasped the lone arm of a random man who she knew to be a demon as his eyes glowed a bright electric blue.

Once behind the curtain, she released his arm and slipped into the shadows, watching as the female shadowhunter discarded her coat and the wig, beginning to dance in a way that grabbed all of the males attention. Aiden knew her play all too well. The 'distraction.'

She allowed her gaze to slip over the present forms, noting that nearly all of them were demons excluding the three shadowhunters and...a mundane?
Either way, she could see them and clearly proved that as she screamed out;

"Watch out!"

Chaos then ensued, right before Aiden's very eyes and she'd be damned if she didn't get involved with the fun. Brandishing two of her blades, Aiden swiftly stepped out from the shadows and began to dance a lethal routine with the demons whose final finally was their demise.

She twirled and flipped her weapons in her hands, a cocky smirk on her face as she took down two demons in one go. Aiden was on a role. Clearing out the entire VIP section(obviously with the other three helping),she felt a hand grasp her shoulder. The fiery haired girl wasted no time in gripping said hand and flipping them over her and onto their back where she then began to pin them to the floor and hold a blade to their neck.
It was a shadowhunter.

"My apologies" she curtly nodded, removing herself from his frame and offering him a hand up which he begrudgingly took.

"You can see us?" The blonde questioned, stalking over with the dark haired female in tow.

"Uh, yeah?" She scoffed, slipping her blades back into her thigh holster whilst beckoning Lola over with a low whistle. Her companion came trotting over instantly, a low growl in the back of her throat as she patrolled around the blondes legs before sitting loyally by Aiden's side.

"Is she like that red head?" The female questioned, arching a brow as her whip snaked back up her wrist into a bracelet.

"It was strawberry blonde actually, and no. I'm not a mundie" she replied casually, glancing over her nails and dusting them off against her dress before looking back up at the tallest shadowhunter who had yet to remove his gaze from her.

"Then what the hell are you?" He questioned, gaze narrowing down on her as she had to strain to look up at him. Even in heels.

"Do you ask all the girls you've only just met that question? It's actually very rude I'll have you know" Aiden scolded, crossing her arms over her chest and looking up at him smugly as he seemed to fight for a response so instead just rolled his eyes.

"We're taking her back the institute" blondie stated, grasping at her arm and beginning to drag her out of the club.

"Woah! I ain't going nowhere with you blondie!" Aiden barked, roughly pulling her arm out of his grasp and moving to walk the other way when she slammed right into the taller ones chest.
"Really? Who needs the amount of height you do?" She grumbled, stepping backwards to be grasped by the blonde once more but this time, his grip was like an iron fist.

"Jace, I don't agree with this" the darker haired male called out.

"You don't agree with anything dear brother" the female grinned, looking to this said 'Jace' who just rolled his eyes and smirked before looking down at Aiden.

"Oh, and by the way? My hair is naturally blonde"