13-A confession

Kaya's POV

I sat on my bed, it was like midnight. I grabbed my phone.

To: Ritsu
If you're up come to my room. Please big brother ~

I know that'll get him here if he's up. He likes when I actually call him big brother or big bro. I sighed, but of course, he could also be asleep.

After a few minutes, I heard knocking on my door. I opened it to see Ritsu. After he came in I locked the door again and we sat on my bed. Ritsu sighed, "What do you want?"

I bit my lip, "Umm..."

He said, "Don't worry you know I'm always here."

I groaned, "Are you sure? I think you'll be upset."

Ritsu cracked his knuckles, "Is someone bullying you again?"

I looked him in the eyes, "No."

He let out a breath of relief, "Then what is it?"

I looked at my lap, "I think I'm in love..."

Ritsu grabbed my hand, "That's great! Tell me about them."

I closed my eyes, "Hmm... Well, they have I great smile. It always makes me at least a little happier seeing it. They're really sweet. They... They're there when I need them." I opened my eyes and stared at Ritsu's smiling face.

Ritsu said, "That's great Kaya."

I nodded my head, "Yeah... But they're two years older than me. They're 19..."

Ritsu ruffled my hair, "It's fine. I'm beside you. I'm glad you fell in love. So who is it?"

I took a breath, "That's the part I think you won't like."

Ritsu looked at me confused, "Is it somebody I don't like?"

I shook my head no, "No. Not that..."

He then said, "Then it's fine. Who is it?"

I smiled, you can do this. It's Ritsu it's all fine. I nodded, "Okay Ritsu." He looked at me expectantly. I smiled gently, "It's Tetsuya."

Ritsu stared at me confused, "Really?" I gently nodded my head yes and stared down at my lap. Ritsu ruffled my hair and I looked up at him. Ritsu said, "That's nice. Does he know?"

I shook my head no, "No. I just realized before I went under for surgery."

Ritsu ruffled my hair, "It's okay. Tell him."

I looked into Ritsu's eyes, "It's okay? I know he's your best friend."

Ritsu nodded, "Yeah. Tetsuya is a good guy. I'm glad you hadn't fallen for someone like Tamaki. Or the twins in the host club."

I smiled and nodded, "Okay I'll tell him tomorrow afternoon."

Ritsu nodded, "Don't forget to tell me how it goes." I nodded my head and Ritsu stood up. He left after saying, "Well it's late. Let's get to bed."

-----

I walked home and got to my room. Today I didn't care how stealthy I was, so some of the guys saw me. I closed and locked the door and changed into a black tank top and bright red shorts.

I brushed my hair and let it be down. I sent a text.

To: Tetsuya
Can you come to my room?

From: Tetsuya
Sure give me a few minutes.

Will it be okay? Should I tell him? I probably should. But what if he doesn't like me? Then what am I supposed to do? My thoughts were disrupted by a knock on my door. I opened the door and let Tetsuya come in.

-----
Tetsuya's POV

I sat beside Kaya on her bed. I had noticed the red shorts she had on. She usually wears those when she wants people to notice her hair. And her hair is down so... I smiled, "Kaya your hair looks nice."

She smiled and her cheeks were slightly pink, "Oh, thanks Tetsuya." Man, do I love her. She shoved one side of her hair behind her ear.

Her green eyes locked with my grey ones. Her eyes look so full of life. I asked, "So what do you need Miss Kaya?"

She bit her lip then said, "To tell you something..."

I nodded my head, "Okay. What is it?"

Kaya stared at her lap, "I love you..."

I ruffled her hair, "Kaya don't tease me."

Kaya looked up and locked eyes with me, "I love you, Tetsuya..." Then she looked back at her lap. She means it...

I smiled, "Kaya."

She said, "What?"

I smiled, "I love you too..."

Kaya mumbled, "I know." I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and she looked at me. Then I pulled her into a hug, "I'm right here."

-----
Kaya's POV

Ritsu sat on my bed, "So how did it go?"

I smiled and felt myself blushing, "He said he loves me too... And he kissed my forehead..."

Ritsu smiled, "Did he do anything else?" I know what you're trying to refer to.

I shook my head no, "No, Ritsu. Nothing else happened."

-----
Ritsu's POV

I entered Tetsuya's room and sat on his bed. He closed his door and came to sit beside me. He smiled, "What is it, young lord?"

I said, "I heard what happened..."

Tetsuya's lips turned to a straight line, "Is something wrong with that, young lord?"

I sighed, "No." Yet then I glared at him, "But if you dare hurt Kaya... You'll have to deal with me."

Tetsuya nodded his head after having a shiver run up his spine, "I understand young lord."

I sighed, "If you're going to end up getting so close to Kaya, just call me Kasanoda. But if you doubt your relationship or don't want it... You better end it now."

I stood up and patted him on the back, "I'm glad she chose you Tetsuya. You're a good guy."

Tetsuya looked up at me smiling, "Thank you, Mister Kasanoda."

Originally Posted: August 5, 2017
Most Recently Updated: March 11, 2021