A GooDess Scare 😜😜😜

Daisuke's POV:

Phew! Today's is exceptionally hard today!

My boss has put me into so many tasks all day...well, I guess there's nothing I could do. If you want to earn for a living, you must adjust to the ever-changing working environment.

But on the plus side, man, when you arrive home...I will be greeted by my goddess friend Gaia to cheer me up!

Gaia's POV (In Goddess Form):

Uuugh! It's so boring!!!

Daisuke didn't told me that he will be out all day! I've been here in my room for hours and there's nothing here that would interest a goddess like me...not even make-up (duh, my face has been beautiful for millions of years), glossy magazines (sigh...there's no difference with the people that I have seen through time and space, they just changed their clothes and stuff) and even internet and social media (Ehem, I know everything in this world and I read minds of everybody...even the one who reads this! Ugh...though sometimes it hurts my head so bad).

Ugh...I'm out of ideas! I can't be here lying in my bed, doing nothing!

Hmm...how about I visit where Daisuke works? Well, I know where his office is. I'm a goddess, after all.

I silently uttered a chant...turning myself into a small...harmless fairy.

harmless fairy

Hmm...let's see...Daisuke told me some tips about flying just right. It's weird that he knows anything about flying...though people like him can't fly. Anyway...

"Oh. Hey, Gaia. If you want to fly safely, you should ascend high enough. You told me before that you can't breathe while you are flying because you're inhaling smoke, right? That's because you're flying too low. You should go up because smoke doesn't not go there. But be careful though, you might get caught by birds...or even worse."

"Hey! I know that so don't tell what to do, yes?!"

"What?! I don't say tha-OWWW!!!"

Hmph! Nobody like Daisuke defies Gaia! Good thing I hit some senses on him by my karate chop.

Anyway, I ascended into the blue clear sky up high and begin my flight to my destination. From above, I can see how advance my people has gone through. The grasslands, the forest and the barren lands that I've seen before has turned into large and tall towers of concrete, glass and steel; houses of different shapes and sizes are also everywhere; my people are going and gone to the same direction; and vehicles queuing in the streets as far as the eye can see while spewing...cough...dirty fumes. Dang! I need to ascend even more!

Sigh...I wonder when my people realize that what they are doing is wrong? Will they just wait for something bad to happen before they start doing the right thi-UMPH!