8/3/17

Hello! So... I was talking to TheCeepergirl cause she commented on my profile. ( also I put the lovely Rabi just for her. )

Don't worry if I haven't talked to you... I'll be doing that soon!

So... about the conversation. It was pretty normal. Well for kpop trash people.

We talked about... VIXX and KNK it was amazing. And to be honest... in shocked by how many songs she's have.

Like, i feel like she knows every song, from song title, album, lyrics and which member is singing.

I can kinda do that... but gezz.... I'm impressed.

But... I don't mind.

But, my day yesterday was fine and as for today... I woke up to the sound of someone banging on my door.

I hate my lifeu.

But, anyway, it turns out... it was those albums I ordered. In which I'm really happy about.

I told her about a book that I was making and she was like... "Should i try to make a cover of that book?"

I was really happy with her idea and with the cover. It was amazing!

But... I'll show you the cover when the book is out. Cause that what I like. Mystery.

I'm sorta like her. She likes crime and mystery and I do too!

Thanks again!

Now I'm going to talk some other people! Bye! And let all hope it's you! ^^