A second Chance

"He has no respect. He might be the king of the north but I'm the right queen of the seven kingdoms. He tells me something about white dead people walking around, but how can I trust a man who I've  just met 10 minutes ago?  And what's about that dragon glass he's talking about ? I didn't even know it existed and he expects from me to give it to him like that, what if he will use it against us?"

" But you have to admit ,he's cute." giggled Missandei.

Since they left the hall, Missandei couldn't stop giving her that look. That look that  said: "I know exactly what you're thinking." And now since they're alone in Daenarys  bedroom, Missandei couldn't  stop talking.

,,Like did you expect him to be that  young and also that good looking? I thought all men of the north were grumpier and would smell bad. "

 Although Daenerys was mad about the discussion not wenting like she wished it would , she had to agree. He was really cute. And seemed also to be  strong and smart and brave and ...NO, Daenny there's is no time for that! There are way more important things to think about than an unimportant Jon Snow guy.

She didn't understand why behaved like that. Basically he was just another man  trying to get help from her. But the way he talked to her, the power in his voice, made her feel different. Made her feel powerful .

" Yeah maybe. But that's not that  important now Missandei! Our allies have been attacked  in the middle of the sea, we don't even know if somebody survived!

,,Yes I know Khaleesi. But since Drago died, you haven't let anyone to your heart. How do you plan to rule seven kingdoms and give freedom and  happiness to your people if you don't have a little happiness yourself ?"

Daenerys thought about Missandei's words. Maybe she was right. Perhaps  I could give him a chance. I will not do it for me but for my people. I need an allie more than ever, especially now ."

Tyrion agreed. After talking with her about Jons claims, he could convince her to give Jon the dragon glass because he trusted him and they wouldn't need it anyway. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jon was walking through the area, as he saw Daenerys standing on the stairs looking down to the beach.
One of her dragons was flying above her.
"Amazing thing to see." He stepped closer. 
She was standing with her back to him so he couldn't see her smile after   hearing his voice. But as soon as he stood next to her , she got her straight face again.
"I named them after my brothers.
You also lost your brothers, Am I right?"
He nodded. Great now he probably thinks I'm a stalker.
" People thought dragons were gone forever . But here there are. " She tried to ignore the fact that he stood close to her. 
"Maybe we should all rethink what we believe in."
"You talked with Tyrion I guess?" Now as he stood closer to her, he could see the colour of her eyes. Green. 
"He is my right hand, of course I talked with him."
"Watch out he enjoys talking way too much"
,,We all enjoy the things we're good at." 
 "I don't."
She looked at his profil. Missandei was right he was really attractive... Daeny get yourself together!

" I allow you to use the dragons glass you demanded."
He was suprised.
" So you believe me?"  She actually didn't know whether to believe him or not but when he looked at her with these brown eyes she just answered:
" You better get to work Jon Snow."