cuphead x music lover reader

Inspired by  (I think) Sonadow_fangurl

Your p.o.v

It was a warm summer day so i went to the balcony of my aparntment complex and there was a chair so i played my guitar singing my favroite song.

Cupheads pov

I heared somthing,somthing beutiful. so i went to go cheak it out and i saw somthing almost like an angel singing it was y/n boris and bendys little sister. She was singing my favroite song witch was also y/n's favroite song. I loved her since i first layed my eyes on her. Mugs always wanted me to confess my love to her. So i went to her and said "you sing beutiful" she was starteled at first and then she said "oh hey cuphead thanks boris and bendy always says that" i smiled not thinking about anything but her so i said "i wanna talk to you" she said ok "sigh theres been somthing on my mind for a while and i cant hold it back" "what is it cups" "i love you" her eyes filled up in tears and with out thinking first i smiled and kissed y/n i pulled back and said sorry and then she wispered "i love u too" and then i heared bendy he said "get away from my little sister"

Your pov

Without thinking i grabed cups hand and ran into a forest losing the way "sorry i lost the way ba-" and then he kissed me and then he said he "i'd rather be here with you than be in my apartment without you" "dont worry i think i might know the way back"

THE END i hoped you liked commet if you want to see a part 2