cuphead x high school reader (part 3)

Boris's p.o.v.
Today is the day, y/n's funeral. I can't wait..... when bendy told me she killed herself I was heart broken, like my heart was shattered by a hammer and then put in a fire. At least I know she is in a better place now. I wonder why she did it cause she was the happiest girl in the whole school, but she was depressed. I knew that from the start.... yet I didn't help.... I could of saved her but I didn't..... she could be alive, but she's not. Joey, Henry, alice, bendy, mugs, me, everyone cared for her, yet she took her life. I knew behind that mask of happiness, she was drowning in dark despair. I knew it and didn't do anything...... can I die now that she's gone?
Your pov
I'm now happy, I'm with cups, I got everything I asked fo- wait.... actually not everything.... I'm not with my family..... can I start over?
Cups pov
Y/n, I love you.... you took my breath away every time I saw you, you have the voice of a million angels, you are perfect..... do you love me?
Mugs pov
Y/n was a sweet little girl, yet she's gone now..... why did you do it?

A/N: sorry for not updating for awhile, but here is the much deserved cup head x high school reader part 3. Bye :3