65

*Aaron*

"I love you my Princess please wake up." I heard Jesse whisper and then his lips on my forehead. I was freezing and he felt so warm. I opened my eyes but Jesse was asleep and he was crying. No don't cry. I skillfully put the comforter over us without moving to much or getting out of Jesse's grasp before I turned on my side burying my face in his chest and wrapping my arms around his waist. I did it I survived. I wanted to live. I wanted to get the hell out of the white noise that was my brain but I got lost and couldn't find my way out. All I could do was listen to Jesse and his fear. I feel bad for scaring him and upsetting him. I mean he's crying. I hear the ragged breathing and the tears come harder as his body is racked with sobs. I move my head to see he is still asleep and must be having a nightmare. I've never seen Jesse so vulnerable before. He's always strong and caring. I reached up with one hand and wiped his tears saying in kinda a groggy voice. "No, don't cry." But it didn't work he didn't wake up. I slowly wriggled my way up so I was in front of his face. "Jesse. Please don't cry it's okay." I said again before kissing him wrapping my arms around his neck. His body stiffened and then relaxed as he kissed back. The kiss becoming salty from his tears. I swallowed the sobs that escaped his lips as we continued to kiss only breaking away so I could cough and Jesse could breathe. His eyes opened and he saw me a smile on his face. "Oh thank god you're awake. You've been unconscious for five months I thought you weren't going to wake up." Jesse said tears still falling from his eyes.

"I didn't mean to be gone that long. I got lost." Jesse gave me a strange look.

"Got lost? Gone?"

"The Moon Goddess said that I had to choose if I wanted to live or die. I wanted to live but I didn't know how to get out of my brain. I went one way and got lost. I had to keep listening to when you would talk and just followed that."
"Well I'm glad you're alright." I reached up and wiped the tears away as he hiccupped a little and I giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"You. I've never seen you this way before."

"My grief is not something to be laughed at Aaron Thomas."

"That's not it. It's just the vulnerability you are showing I've never seen on you before. I've never seen you cry let alone sob until you got hiccups." He just lightly kneed me. He pulled me closer hooking his fingers in the boxers I was wearing.

"What are you doing?"

"You've been unconscious for five months and I've been a little sexually frustrated having to see you every day just in your boxers with your hands and feet bound."

"Well not now. I'm not up for it." I said. Jesse huffed before a groan escaped his mouth and his head hit my shoulder.

"What?"

"I forgot one of the Elder's from my pack are here anyway. He wants to check on you."

"Oh...now?"

"He can wait until the morning considering tomorrow is Friday and I have to go to school to teach. Oh and by the way you aren't officially expelled because Kilian never filled out a form and my dad is now principal so you can come back when you feel better."

"Wait... really!"

"Yes, I've never seen anyone so excited for school."

"Shut up." I giggled. Jesse shrugged pulling me in for another kiss. I broke it again and said, "I meant to tell you this when I woke up. But I know why my dad left with my mom."

"Why?"

"I guess my dad had a little brother who when he was six got the burning sensation thingy too and the process of changing or whatever but he died from it. I don't think my dad wanted to relive that."

"I didn't even know Jared had a brother."

"Yeah learn things from the Moon Goddess when she was in my head."

"Oh well. But you survived it and now are strong and a Beta. My Beta." Jesse said kissing my lips and brushing his thumb over my dick.

"Asshole." I muttered moving his hands to my chest that was he wouldn't play with my dick. He only rolled his eyes.