69

*Aaron*

So I might've felt like teasing Jesse once the Elders left knowing that Jesse was going to do something about it. I mean he did say he's been sexually frustrated seeing me for the past five months just in some boxers. I decided to give him what he wants. Normally I don't think I'd ever do this. I don't know I don't feel like scared little me anymore. I feel more confident and I don't feel humiliated like I had been in the past. It's like I know what happened to me and I remember how it made me feel but I survived those things. I survived growing up faster than any kid should, growing up by myself with no one there to tell me what's wrong or right, broken hearts, beatings (some of which almost killed me), rape, humiliation, and expulsion. Maybe that's how the Moon Goddess chooses who goes through her process and who lives through it. She must pick those who she thinks are strong enough to complete the process due to what they've conquered in the past. I looked back to the door as Jesse entered the room again with leather bindings in his hands. "You shouldn't have told me that Aaron." I just shrugged giving him a daring look, just to see what he'd do. Jesse pounced on me immediately kissing me and I kissed back feeling as he tried to distract me he was binding my hands to the head board. He made sure they were tight before kissing down my body taking my pants and boxers off as he went. I made sure he thought that I was bound to the head board so when he took to binding my feet he didn't see me easily get out of those hand bounds. I turned it on him immediately flipping us over and binding his feet before he got a chance to even realized what happened. I ripped off his clothes practically tearing them in half before I got his hands secured above his head. "Aaron, I thought..." Jesse started but I just interrupted him with a kiss and grinding down on him slightly causing him to moan. "I did say that. But I thought since you had been so sexually fraustrated and probably stressed from having to teach for five months thinking about how I was doing here. I'd make you feel good this time. Besides tomorrow's a Saturday." I said as my fingers traced his body. He really tried to get out of the bindings but failed. "How the hell did you get out of these. I swore I had them secure and tight."

"You had them tight to the headboard, not my wrists. Besides your knots need work."

"Aaron." I might've detected a little bit of his Alpha tone slipping in but for some reason it didn't affect me.

"You're the one who has been frustrated. Am I not allowed to make you feel good?" I asked with a head tilt. Jesse just threw his head back in a silent moan and didn't object from there. I let my hands roam his body as I kissed along his jaw line laying on top of him. I was taking my time because I wanted to make him feel so good.