chapter 1

💫Credit to my friend GypsyHeartGypsySoul ,thanks babe for helping me edit this story ,you're an amazing person ,love ya so much 💋💋💕💖💖
—23.7.2018

A/N:Those images appearing at my head again and again ,so I have to write it down: )

And Yes , I'm a bottom harry Stan ; )

Here we go

Harry is sleeping in his room when he hears a loud cry. Who is it? Harry thinks out loud, getting up from the bed.

The crying led him to the front door. As he opens the door, he finds a baby in the door-mat and judging from the clothes and blanket, he figures out that it's a baby boy.

"Oh my god!" Harry gingerly picks up the baby "ssh, little baby, don't cry. Where is your mummy?"

He looks around but there is no one except for himself and the baby. "Okay, looks like you have to sleep with me tonight. Oh don't cry baby, I'll be your friend, and I'll sing you a lullaby, yeah?"

The baby smiles, as if he understands what Harry's words mean.

"Aww, aren't you a beautiful baby boy?" he awes, carrying the baby to his room.

As he puts the baby in his bed, he finds out a necklace in his hand. He carefully takes it out of the baby's hand and finds out that there are letters engraved on it. "Zayn Javadd Malik ", it says.

"Your name is Zayn, isn't it baby boy?" Harry looks at the baby and the baby laughs. "Well, good night, Zayn." Harry smiles and kisses his head.

"But mom! I don't want the baby to go to orphanage!" The next morning, Harry tells his mother about the baby.

Anne has decided to call the police, but the 11 year old boy doesn't want to let the baby go. After staying a night with him, he already loves the baby and is afraid that other people will hurt the cute little boy.

"He won't go to the orphanage, we will just call the police and find the baby's parents" Anne tries to reason with her son, while looking at the baby who is now giggling and playing with Harry's hair. Anne agrees that the baby is indeed quite adorable.

"But we all know that the police will not find the baby's parents and he will go to the orphanage!!! Please let him stay, please mom, please." Harry looks at his mother with pleading eyes. "I'll take care of him every day after school!"

Anne sighs, "fine­­­."

-

5 years later

16 year old Harry has just finished tidying up his apartment. Looking at the clock, he decides that it was time to pick Zayn up from his daycare.

Yes, Harry is now living in an apartment near his college (yes, he goes to college at only 16 because he is smart) with Zayn, a 5 year old boy who he had found on his door-mat when Zayn was a baby.

Ever since then, Zayn clung to harry to the point that if he couldn't see Harry before going to bed, he wouldn't sleep the whole night. Harry found this very cute. So yeah, when Harry went to college and moved out of his parents' house, of course Zayn chose to live with Harry.

After driving for 5 minutes, Harry arrived at Zayn's daycare.

"Harreh!!!" Zayn happily runs to Harry's open arms, hugging him tight and kissing his cheeks "I missed you!" He says and then pulls away from the hug, looking at Harry with his big hazel eyes.

"Ah, I missed you too baby boy!" Harry smiles, showing his dimples.

"No! I'm a big boy now, not a baby!" Zayn pouts while poking Harry's dimples.

Harry fakes a pout, "And I'm Harry not Harreh."

Zayn, still pouting, argues back, "But Harrieh is cute!"

Harry laughs holding Zayn's hand and walking to his car, "Okay big boy. Now we go home and make you a delicious dinner, yeah? Oh and we have a guest tonight."

Harry helps Zayn into his car, strapping his seatbelt.

"Who is it?" Zayn asks.

Harry smiles, "Nick, my boyfriend."

"What is 'boyfriend'?" Zayn asks cocking his head to the side in confusion.

How do you explain that to a 5 year old boy?

Harry thinks for a while and says, "Umm...you see when two boys love each other, they become boyfriends."

"Are Zayn and Harreh boyfriends too?" Zayn's eyes light up, excited about the boyfriend idea.

"Oh no" Harry laughs and shakes his head, "We're not boyfriends, Zaynie boy."

"But I love you, don't you love me too?" Zayn looks sad.

"No, no, of course I love you Zaynie. But we're not boyfriends, we are best friends, yeah?" Harry kisses Zayn's forehead trying to lighten up his mood.

"The best?" Zayn asks.

"The best" Harry replies.

"Yes! The best!" Zayn claps his hands happily and kisses Harry's cheeks again.

Harry smiles at the happy boy and starts driving home.