chapter 16

*thank you Nimisha for the editing , I love ya sooo much babe 😘❤️💕

-

Sunlight streams through the window, lighting up the whole room.

Harry stirs in his sleep. He is slowly waking up, when he feels someone spooning him from behind.

He slowly opens his eyes to find an arm wrapped around his waist. He hears soft snores coming from behind.

Harry frowns, and turns around, only to see Zayn asleep beside him on his bed.

Shit!!

Memories from last night come rushing back to him.

So, last night wasn't a dream.

"Fuck." Harry cursed.

He looks at Zayn's sleeping face. He looks like an angel, so peaceful, so content, and so innocent.

He is suddenly filled with guilt and regret. He feels like a fucking pedophile. He feels sick to his stomach. A wave of nausea hits him, he wants to throw up.

It's all his fault.

If he wasn't so horny, if he hadn't fingered himself, if Louis hadn't gone back to Eleanor (yeah, he got back with his ex-girlfriend, Louis said he still had feeling for her. Harry understands, she's a lovely girl after all), if he had stopped Zayn as soon as he had walked in, none of this would ever happen.

He feels sick.

He slowly untangles himself from Zayn, wincing at his sore bum and thighs.

Zayn stirs, waking up from his sweet dream.

"Morning babe." Zayn smiles, eyes twinkling.

Harry freezes. He feels a lump in his throat, and he isn't unable to form a word. He just wants to leave. He wants to run away.

"Are you hungry? Do you want breakfast? I can make you some breakfast." Zayn smiles and kisses Harry's forehead.

Harry is not hungry but he wants to be alone, so he nods and sits up, wincing at the soreness.

Zayn smirks, "You're sore huh? Sorry about that babe. How about I run you a bath?"

Yes, he definitely needs a bath. He can still feel Zayn's cum dried up in his asshole and thighs.

So, he nods again.

"Okay, wait for a few minutes, babe" Zayn runs to the bathroom.

Harry stays still, staring blankly at the bathroom door.

Minutes later, Zayn comes out with a smile that hasn't left his face ever since he woke up.

"The bath is ready, come on babe."

Harry limps to the bathroom but stops at the door, feeling Zayn's chest pressed against his back.

"Z-Zayn?"

Zayn gently kisses his neck and shoulder. Hands slowly roaming over Harry's chest, he plays with his nipples.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" Harry gasps.

"Nothing, baby."

He starts sucking on Harry's soft skin.

Harry knows he can't stop Zayn, so he needs to distract him.

"Zayn, you said you were going to make breakfast for me."

"Hmm...oh yeah, babe." Zayn pulls away from him. "Sorry babe, you're just so beautiful. I can't help myself."

He chuckles, releasing Harry from his tight hold.

"You take your bath, babe. I'll make some breakfast for you."

He walks out but not before slapping Harry's bum, making Harry blush red.

"See you in 20 minutes." Zayn winks.

Harry shuts the bathroom door.

He can still hear Zayn laughing happily, as he walked to the kitchen.

-

Hope you have a good day 💚💛