chapter 5

Credit to my sweet friend Nimisha for editing this,sooo much love for ya babe 😘❤️❤️

Zayn skipped the rest of the classes, after having lunch with Liam and Niall.

He walked home, since he doesn't have a car; it was a 20 minute walk.

Harry drives him to school every morning, before he goes to work, and Liam gives him a ride home. Liam lives two blocks away from Harry's apartment. So having a car wasn't that important, not that they could afford a car.

Harry works in a small bakery, and occasionally writes books, whenever he can find inspiration. Harry's major in college was literature but due to his stupid (now ex) boyfriend, Ben and all the drama he couldn't finish college. After dropping out of college, Harry, in desultory state, had continued dating Ben. Zayn hates Ben to his guts.

Okay, Zayn hates all the men harry has ever dated. But thankfully, Harry got rid of Ben, three years ago, and didn't date anyone since then. Zayn is beyond happy, if you ask him.

As he enters their apartment, he hears some noise coming from upstairs. It's strange; Harry should be at work. What could the noise be? Curious, he goes upstairs, following the sound to find that it was coming from Harry's room. What the fuck? He opens the door, only to find Harry.......Harry is riding someone's dick!!!

Harry and the guy beneath him, both get still, eyes on Zayn. Zayn feels like he is going to puke.

"Z-Zayn?" Harry is dumbfounded; he can't move a muscle. "W-what are you doing here? Sh-shouldn't y-you be at school?"

"S-sorry,"Zayn replies, gripping hard at the door handle, "I-I thought someone broke in."

"Okay" Harry says.

Harry and Zayn stare at each other. There is an awkward silence.

Until...

Harry gasps, and Zayn's eyes widen; the man underneath Harry is now thrusting up, into him.

"L-Louis, s-stop!" Harry moans and swats the man's arms.

"No can do, you are warm and so fucking tight. I can't hold on anymore." Louis groans, still thrusting up.

Zayn clenches his jaw and grinds his teeth, looking at the ground. "Sorry for intruding. I won't be home tonight. I'm staying over at Liam's, just so that you know."

Shutting the door with a bang, Zayn runs out of the apartment.

He feels like he can't breathe anymore, like his world has collapsed.

He runs to the nearest park, and leans against the tree. He feels like he needs to do something, or he won't be able breathe. So, he pulls out a cigarette, and holds it between his lips. With trembling hands, he tries to light it up but with no success. He tries again, and again and again. No fucking use.

"Fuck!" He throws the lighter and cigarette away, punching the tree repeatedly. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Why does Harry always find some other man? Why? Why can't Harry love him? He is the one who is always by his side. Why can't harry see that? Is it because he is not good enough?

Only when he feels the wetness in his cheeks, he realizes that he is crying.

Tugging a bitter smile, "How pathetic", he spits.

-

Hope you have a good day 💚💛