Chapter five the second cyborg

-Kalee-

Shaak ti had gotten over the ringing in her ears when she saw what was left of Rath. To say he was in bad shape was a colossal understatement, as he was nothing but a torso and head, however to the Jedi master's surprise he was somehow still alive, but needed immediate medical attention, there was only one place in the galaxy that had the resources to save Rath, "Take him to the ship, we leave for Kamino immediately!" Shaak ti ordered, "Yes ma'am!" an ARC trooper replied, the kaleesh behind her wanted to protest but knew they were trying to save their leader's life, after receiving thanks and the blessings of their gods for a safe journey to Kamino, the Republic left Kalee and jumped into hyperspace to Kamino.

-Timeskip brought to you by Mr. Torgue-

Darkness...that was all Rath could see for a few hours. He felt pain...unimaginable pain. Then he remembered the imploder, maybe that's why his ears were ringing? He didn't know but it soon cleared. He felt submerged in something. Whatever it was, it was making the pain go away. Then he heard voices as he stirred from his coma. "Master Jedi, he's regaining consciousness." said one of the voices, Rath already knew he didn't like the owner of this voice, a bit to prideful for him, "I wish to speak with him...alone." a voice Rath recognized as Shaak ti's said, from her tone she was annoyed by the prideful voice, and tired, Rath heard a sigh, he was going to like toying with this guy, "Of course...Master Jedi." it said, with that Rath's eyes slowly opened, he was greeted by the sight of Shaak ti and a male Kaminoan, Rath's voice was quite raspy as he spoke, "Where...am I?" he asked, the Kaminoan had left as Shaak ti answered Rath's question, "Kamino the Clone homeworld... or the closest thing to one at least." the Jedi said, she was exhausted and Rath picked up on it, "You look weary Shaak ti...and quite pale." he pointed out, Shaak ti wasn't surprised that Rath spotted this, after all he picked up on Ventress when the Dathomirian was using Force stealth, she then explained what had happened to Rath, how he threw her away from the imploder that put him in the bacta tank he was in right now, she gave the kaleesh about three blood transfusions, as he lost a lot of his own before they put him in the tank, Rath listened to every word, amazed that he was still alive, "Well...I guess I'm lucky to be alive..." he said, Shaak ti however had another theory, "In my experience Rath there's no such thing as luck..." she said, "Now we plan to give you a new body but...given how damaged you are, it may kill you."she said solemnly, Rath didn't need to think about his answer, "Well...I've suffered worse, I mean look at me I'm a gods damned torso and head, I don't think anything could hurt anymore than an implosion to the face." Rath joked, Shaak ti couldn't help but laugh at that, "At least your sense of humor's still intact." she said smiling, "So when do we begin?" Rath asked, "Whenever you're ready Rath dal'Sheelal." the Jedi replied, Rath closed his eyes and inhaled as deeply as he could before opening them with a look of fierce determination, "Then let's get this over with..."

Sorry for the short chapter, I plan on writing a longer one later this afternoon so expect that, anyway don't forget to comment rate and tell me what I could do better, see you later today!

(Sorry if I reuse past songs, sometimes we have to.)

(Here's a trailer of sorts, it'll show Rath's new moveset and his voice.)