Chapter six retaking Hypori part 2

-Inside an Imperial dropship-

A small contingent of storm troopers were wrapping up their preparations when the pilot of the dropship gave the squad leader a heads up. "Commander, approaching drop point." TK-422 said, their commander looked outside, the Temple was a mess, "Begin jamming signals!" he ordered, "Yes sir!" the ship emited a high frequency pulse that blocked radar, a few minutes later the storm troopers saw their destination, but there were no Clones to be seen, the pilot tried contacting Count Dooku but failed, they were being jammed, but nonetheless pushed forward, "Approaching Sith Temple, we are undetected." The pilot said, "Gun it!" "Sir!" the shuttle pilot hit the accelerator and the ship blasted forward, after a few passes the Imperials found a structural weakness and fired at it, the explosion rocked the Temple as the ship landed, the Shock Troopers jumped out, "Three life signs, one in the rubble," the commander pointed left, "Sir!" "Another in the archives." he then pointed up, "Yes sir!" A Shock Trooper went to the left another shot a grappling hook and went up, the commander drew his E-11 blaster rifle and moved forward, "Everyone else with me, let's move!" he ordered, two heavies jumped out of the ship, the squad was then split up, two mini squads moved to high ground, they could hear fighting, the clashing of lightsabers, they thought it was a Jedi that was fighting these Sith, they didn't expect a seven foot tall cyborg using three lightsabers in an unorthodox style of fighting, Rath did a low sweep with the lightsaber he held with his foot, but Marr jumped it, Rath threw Marr's saber away, his opponent was tiring from blocking so many blows from the cyborg, Rath then used his sabers to disarm the Sith and went to finish him, but out of the corner pf his eye he saw the Shock Troopers, looking at them Marr doing the same, (Huh, this should be interesting...) Rath thought, after a few minutes just staring at each other the storm troopers fired, Rath jumped behind cover he knew better than to block a flak storm, two troopers shot their grenade launchers, the impact explosives destroying Rath's cover, the troops kept firing but their target hadn't moved, these 'storm troopers' aim was atrocious and their instructor should be ashamed, (I'm beginning to think that, the safest place is in FRONT of the blasters, this is ridiculous... who trained these bucket heads?) Rath thought, he then decided he'd play with these troopers, sprinting forward as the storm troops fired at him, Rath then ran up a wall forcing the troopers to look and fire at an odd angle, Marr was enraged, for many reasons but he had enough of this cyborg toying with his men, "SHOOT HIM DOWN!!!!" Marr screamed, "SHOOT HIM DOWN!!!!" the troopers then fired their grenade launchers, which hit the roof knocking a few pieces loose (Alright, playtime is now officially over!) Rath thought, dropping with some falling debris, the Storm troopers scattered to avoid being crushed by their own stupidity, Rath landed and cut four storm troopers down, cutting another's blaster in two before killing him as well, the commander watched this and was horrified at the effectiveness of this thing, "Back up, NOW!" he yelled into his comm, not a second later the dropship came blasting through, Rath turned his gaze to the new problem and the two had a stare down, (Hmm...this could be a problem.) he thought to himself, after a minute Rath got ready to run, as the dropship fired its weaponry, Rath bolted, jumping, dodging, evading, even cutting a hole through a piece of rubble to get through, after awhile Rath saw the ship stop firing lasers and looked at what it was doing, then the thing fired missiles as Rath ran for cover, the commander used this temporary distraction to get his men Marr and the Sith survivors off planet, "Everybody out!" he ordered, but Marr wanted to finish Rath off while he could, "NO we must pursue!!" he yelled, "My lord we can't, the survivors will die, we have no time!" the commander reasoned, Marr reluctantly boarded the ship, as it flew away Marr saw the state the survivors were in, he walked to them, "Valron..." he said solemnly, he then saw Ventress in worse condition then Valron, he knelt down, "Ventress!" the storm trooper commander walked up to Marr, "They're stablized sir, they just might make it..." he said, "And the others?" Marr asked the commander, "They are all dead sir..." he said, Marr was crushed, back in the Temple Rath started gathering the lightsabers of the five Sith he killed, he put three of them in a lightsaber pod but he looked at the other two, before crushing the hilts, but leaving their red Kyber crystals undamaged, these would be used in the lightsaber hilts he made before coming to this rock, walking out of the Temple he saw the Imperial dropship speed off into space, "Run Sith, run." Rath said, "You have only prolonged the inevitable..." he chuckled to himself as he activated his comlink, "Zero, I require extraction." Rath said, [Already on its way sir, I take it this means mission accomplished?] Zero asked, "Yes commander, once we arrive on the Endurance, contact General Shaak ti, she'll want to hear the good news, gods know the Republic needs it..." he said, getting a quick 'yes sir' from his second-in-command, as he left a collapsing Sith Temple behind him, he knew his secret was out now, and the Republic would know him as, the General who succeeded in retaking Hypori.

And that's done, as always comment rate and leave advice to help me in the future, I'll see you guys in the next chapter where a new but familiar character will enter the story, look forward to that, later!