Chapter 86 Strawberries - Suicidal Love Hidan

Thanerah moaned softly as Hidan was feeling her sides and slowly slide his hands down to her thigh to give them a good squeeze. She moaned once more in their kiss then suddenly yelped when Hidan suddenly changed positions so he was on top of her. He smirked deviously at her with lust and love in his eyes. He sat up so he could undo his belt as she was watching him. She covered her chest with her arms but they were quickly pushed back by Hidan.

“Don’t cover yourself.”

Thanerah blushed deeply but she didn’t want to disappoint him so she dropped her arms to the side to let her bare chest be exposed to him. He grinned widely at her as he straightened his belt like a whip. Thanerah arched her brows at him as she figured out what he was going to do. “Hidan…?” He quickly grabbed both of her hands and used the belt to tie her hands to the head of the bed. She moaned softly when he tied the belt really tightly and he continued to grin wickedly at her.

“What? You don’t think it’s f**king sexy?”

She smiled widely at him with desire in her eyes “Now that I think about it, it is quite…alluring.”

“You f**king betcha.”

Before Thanerah could say a word, he crashed his lips onto hers. When he pulled away from the kiss he asked her “Know how to make this even more special?” Thanerah could see the playfulness and mischievous in his eyes.

She tilted her head to the side while fluttering her eyes at him in a seductive way “What would make it more special…?”

He continued to grin widely at her as he grabbed the phone on the night stand, he dialed number one as it speed-dialed to the service of the hotel. When they finally answered Hidan said to them, “Yeah I would like some f**king can of whip-cream; a bowl of strawberries and a bowl of melted chocolate,” he scanned Thanerah’s half naked body up and down which made her blush even more. “Actually, make that f**king two bowls of melted chocolate.” He quickly hung up the phone.

Thanerah blushed furiously while looking up at Hidan. If her hands weren’t bond she would have strangled him. “Hidan, don’t tell me that you’re going to cover me ENTIRELY with those melted chocolate and whip cream.”

He grinned wickedly “Oh f**king yes, that was my first f**king fantasy after we had our first.” He nuzzled his nose against hers “Licking you off from head to toe and I’ll make it so painfully slow that you’ll be begging for me.”

“…Ca-Can you hold that long?”

“I don’t f**king know but I know that it will be f**king painful for me not to make love to you right now…” he trailed his finger lightly on her right breast to her nipple and started to rub it softly with his single finger. Thanerah bit her lip as she felt like she was going to be insane. She whimpered as he continued to tease her and whimpered some more when he started to tweak her nipple that was getting hard with his index finger and thumb. She could feel her stomach bubbling, getting hotter and hotter with every passing second as he continued to tease her with this simple act.

She gasped softly as she felt his hot breath against her hard nipple as he was teasing her to the max. She arched her breath to try to reach it to his mouth but he quickly pushed her down on the bed. He continued to exhale some hot breath against her hard nipples just to make her go insane and it was working perfectly as she started to pant heavily with her eyes closed. She’s not very sure how long she’ll last.

Someone knocked the door. The couple immediately stopped to glance at the door and they would see a shadow figure coming from the bottom of the door from the light outside. “Sir?” they heard a muffled voice behind the door.