Chapter 29 Vegetables - Dark as Love Hidan Sequel

Hidan entered his home and he heard smelled something delicious in the air. He smirked and followed the smell that was coming from the kitchen. He looked inside to see his beloved wife cooking something with her back facing him.

He walked behind her silently and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her cheek affectionately and greeted her, “Hi, love.”

Thanerah smiled and gladly leaned onto him, “Welcome back.” She turned around in his arms so she could wrap her arms around his neck and leaned forward to kiss him. After she pulled away, she asked him “How are the kids?”

He groaned softly as he rested his hands on her waist, “Still arguing with each other as ever. You know the f**king usual: Soran pissing off Claw, Claw wanting to bite his head off, Fenora trying to calm them both down.”

Thanerah chuckled and leaned her head on his chest, “Well at least they’re okay.”

“Sure they’re okay. They’re our f**king kids.”

She giggled again, “True.” She turned around in his arms to get back to cooking dinner. “Did they say when they’re coming for dinner?”

He rested his chin on her shoulder to watch her cook, “I don’t know. But I think they’ll come in at the usual f**king time.” Then he decided to change the subject. “Okay, enough about me. What about you? Hanging out with Tagor?”

“Yeah and went a bit of shopping; it was boring actually.”

“You could have come with us, you know?”

“I know but…I don’t like to dive. I prefer to be dry, thank you.”

He let out a small chuckle, “Claw was complaining as well about diving before we did. I had to f**king persuaded him to get in the water.”

She chuckled. Then she said to him, “You know, Tagor told me that we need to take the kids to the Wolf clan gathering next week. They’re near of age to turn.”

“Okay…but I don’t think I should tag along.”

“Why not?” she asked and she looked at him.

He shrugged his shoulders “I don’t f**king know. It’s a werewolf thing. I don’t know what the f**k I would be dong while I’m there.”

“You could support the kids? Tagor said that it’s going to be a challenge, considering that turning into a full werewolf is not very pleasant.”

Hidan rolled his eyes, “Its pain we’re talking about! The kids will gladly go through the f**king pain!” Yes, they’re kids are Jashinists when they got into an appropriate age. Thanerah didn’t want her kids to stab themselves under the age of 18.

She smiled, “I guess you’re right. I shouldn’t worry so much. But I remember when I was turning for the first time. It was so…agonizing.” She shivered a bit as she remembered that night when she recently joined the Akatsuki a long time ago.

Hidan tightened his hold around her and kissed her shoulder. “You don’t have to worry about that anymore, Tha. That was a long time ago. The past is the past and we can’t change it.”

She sighed and closed her eyes as she leaned against him, “Yeah…I really need to let go of the past. But it’s hard, you know?”

He kissed her forehead, “I know. Don’t worry though. It takes time and it took me a very long time to forget my past.” He decided to change the topic. He realized something and he grinned widely at her. “You know that our f**king anniversary is coming soon.”