~Gospel Truth Pt3~

(Aqua and Coal are the blue and black mice )

As soon as the old rickety boat hit the dry surface of the gray bone filled shore, the purple deity gracefully climbed out.

"Acxa!" He called out while brushing off the imaginary dust if of his fine black robes.

"Coming, your Highness." A beautiful woman say while descending a case of stairs that were made of human bones. Her navy blue eyes held boredom as she glances over to her 'boss' as he fiddles with his hair.

 "Ezor!" He calls out once more while Acxa flinches from the volume so close to her ear.

"Oh, I'm coming sir." An enthusiastic voice chimes as a pink skin toned woman rushes down the stairs. Her bright sky blue eyes held excitement as her 'boss' gravitates his attention to the two women.

"Acxa." Acxa says while saluting and picking at her purple tinted nails.

"And Ezor! Reporting for duty!" Ezor chimes happily while saluting to Lotor.

" Fine, fine, fine. Just let me know the instant the Fate arrives." Lotor hums in acknowledgement and starts to make his way, up the stairs, to his throne room.

" Oh. She's here." Ezor chimes as she looks over to Acxa to confirm her statement.

The purple skin toned woman just nodded over to her fellow colleague and diverted her attention back onto the purple flamed god.

Lotor visibly tensed as he heard what the sky blue eyed woman said. His purple flames flicked off of his body as the amount of fire became more intense. 

" What? The Fate is here, and you didn't tell me? " He yelled as he turned around to look over at the women. His sudden outburst cause the flames to consume everything and burn it to a crisp.

"I'm sorry sir, but we couldn't get in contact with you." Acxa calls out while trying to her best to calm down the angered deity.

" Memo to me, memo to me: maim you after my meeting." He sighs while rubbing his temples in a circular motion, helping him calm down. As his anger slowly faded away the flames gradually lessened and ceased to exist.

The two women looked over to each other as soon as Lotor was out of view and just shrugged. What were they supposed to do?

" Haggar. I am so sorry that I'm..." Lotor says in an apologetic tone as he meets with the elder woman.

The said woman had a long black cloak draped over her hunched form and her long white tresses of hair hung idley off of her light lilac face. Her golden orbs glared over at the purple flamed deity as he approached her.

" Late!", She hissed out, " I knew you would be. I know everything. Past. Present. And future."

" Great, ... Anyway, see, Haggar, I was at this party and I lost track of..." Lotor says while trying to spit out his excuse only to get interrupted by the fate again.

" I know! "

" Yeah. I know you know. So here's the deal. Ulaz... Mr High and Mighty, Mr "Hey, You, Get Off Of My Cloud,"... now he has..." Lotor tries to continue and hopefully he can finish before he get angry again.

Its not like he likes to be angry all the time. No, not at all. But some people just can't do the things the way he likes it.

" A bouncing baby brat. I know!" Haggar interrupts again, hoping to see the unstable prince of death flame up.