2. The Lovable guests

The day came and I was eagerly waiting for wishing my mother and father. Robert and me went to their chamber and wished them the first. They were really happy about us. We went for the prayers and then had our breakfast. Then by afternoon our guests i.e Kings, Queen and Royal families came to Tekala. I was waiting for King Jonathan Rian and Queen Diana for attending the eve. They were a very beautiful family. They had a son named Damon Rian who is 22 and a cute little daughter named Victoria aged only 13. Prince Damon was 4 years elder than me. I used to admire his red eyes which look like gems fixed in his eyeballs. I was waiting for them near the grand hall. They haven't came for a long time. So, I took a walk in our palace. A soldier came, bowed me and said, " Princess, King Royce ordered me to call you". I asked him to move and went to the grand hall. Father called me near him and introduced King Jonathan Rian, who was my father's childhood friend from Baldvin. He came with his wife Queen Diana and his daughter. Oops... someone is missing. I felt inside me. Prince Damon. The person whom I am waiting for. Though I was talking to King Jonathan, Queen Diana and Victoria my eyes searched for Damon. I found him nowhere. Suddenly i heard a voice calling me, " Princess Ambrosia". The voice which wasn't even a famous one but, attracted me. As I turned i realised that it was Prince Damon who called me. He wore a royal black suit which matches his perfectly combed hair. His eyes were still attractive and red in colour which matches his red gemed ring and locket. I was astonished to see such a perfect Prince, who once was my best friend. He came near me and kissed my knuckles which made me feel shy inside but I covered it with my smile. He was tall with a perfect muscular body  and had a hypnotysing eyes. Father called us to the grand hall for dance which was arranged for the grand function. Prince Damon approached me and asked me for dancing. I went to dance with him with a shyness that I have it experienced. While dancing he held my waist and I felt a chillness in my stomach which was too different. He started moving smoothly and said, " You are a great dancer Ambrosia!". This made me stare at him with astonishment. He called me by my name without even using my title. As i stared at him, I saw his red attractive eyes and i was staring at that unknowingly. Then, his sudden movement of step bought me to the reality.

Princess Ambrosia was not interested in welcoming the guests😂 She was waiting for her childhood friend Damon Rian, who is soon.....

Let's see about that in the next chapter...😉

What do you think about Damon?