one; princessdestroyerz

@princessdestroyerz followed your blog

THE NOTIFICATION HAD popped up just as maia had finished her dinner. her mind was filled with thoughts of what had gone down during the time that was supposed to peaceful with no bickering about her grades or the future.

but boy was she wrong.

the dinner that had greeted her had turned out to be absolutely catastrophic. what, with her snapping at her mom for being so obsessed with modeling her into something her mother never got the chance to be.

and so she'd huffed into her room, arms folded and determined to keep her dignity.

her emotions, though. still clouded and distraught with fear and anger from this conversation, she was ready to block this blog, wondering why they ever decided to follow mayainwonderland.

the first blog she created when she was fourteen and obsessed with all things disney. but, of course, she still was.

with the mentality of an avid fangirl, and the personality of dan howell; sarcastic and witty; maia kapoor had found herself 26 amazing followers. or so, she thought.

and for a moment, she thought about what her actions would bring her. would blocking this person really improve her already fucked-up life?

***
mayainwonderland + princessdestroyerz

9:03 pm

mayainwonderland
hey

princessdestroyerz
hi

mayainwonderland
why did u decide to follow me?

princessdestroyerz
you seem like a cool person.
i mean i was reading your poetry and figured, hey why not?

mayainwonderland
oh

princessdestroyerz
why did U decide to instigate a conversation with me ?

mayainwonderland
i was curious
i think.
maybe. idk.

princessdestroyerz
or you found me cute,
which i don't disagree to.
i'm pretty irresistible ;)

aniainwonderland
what?
ew no gross.
i'm not gay lol.

***

author's note: so how was that chapter ?   idk if this was a good idea but i honestly don't see much girlxgirl fics on wattpad . especially ones with poc as the main characters so i figured why not?

apologies if it's fuckin shitty. soz soz .
also i'll probably try and update three chapter at once. hopes of that going well.