Disaster party (part 1)

I walked passed my grandma handing her the broom to wash the floor. Just handing the broom to her makes me sad. I never wanted my grandma to replace my work, she's been suffering a lot but if i keep on begging to her, she wouldn't want me too. I know she loves me, but do i? Making her replace my work for me to go celebrate? Is that love? I hit my head softly and frowned, wondering if what i said was true. Before i left my grandma looked at me with a smile dropping the broom on the floor to come kiss me on my forehead.

"Have a nice celebration, dear!" She said while looking at me, like she knew what was i thinking." And don't think you have the right to blame yourself because i'm replacing you."

I looked at her in surprise. Did she know i was thinking about that? Enough questions Marie, i shrugged. She left me with a surprise look. I opened the door, ready to grab my phone to dial my best friend's phone number. I dialed her number, waiting for her response.

"Hello?"She said, not knowing who called her at this time.

"Hey, it's me, Marie.

"You woke me up. Did something happened?"

"Duh! I got accepted to Harvard!" I said with a exited tone.

"Congrats" She said with a sarcastic voice.

"What about your college? Did they accept you into Harvard?"

"I don't have the letter, i don't think they brought to me yet"

"Oh, i was wondering. Do you want to have a party?"

"At this time? For what?"

"Well it could be when you get the letter because i want to celebrate with my bestie" I said, while smiling through the phone.

"Okay fine. I'll call you when i have it, okay?"

"Okay."

She hung before i said goodbye.

"Wow, shes moody today." I whispered.