Disaster party (part 2)

The next day, was the beginning of the disaster party. It all happened when I woke up in the middle of the night. I was sleeping like a baby on my new bed that I bought last month, when suddenly I get this call from my friend Katie.

"Omg, I got my letter from Harvard!" She said, while giggling.

"That's great!"

"Sorry my dogs licking my cheeks. Anyways, I'm scared to open it, can you like come over?"

"Can't you open it and tell me on the phone? It's like 3 am and I don't want to wake up your parents." 

"Ugh, fine." She said, while opening the letter."Dear Katie, You've been accepted to Harvard because of your great work and your accomplishment at your high school. We are grateful that you choose our college and would love to see you grow into a successful woman!" 

"Oh my god, congrats!" I said, while laughing.

"So, when do we start the party?"

"Like 8 pm?"

"Sure, see you later!"

I hanged up and went back to bed. The next day, I got up from my bed, almost dragging myself off the bed. I opened my walk in closet. It was messy but very big. I walked in, taking the messy clothes on the floor. I threw the clothes in the dirty laundry, glad that it reached in. I got dressed quickly, getting ready for work, when suddenly i hear a knock on the door. I turned around and looked at the closet door. It was slightly dark. I don't know who it was but, it was possible that my friend came in my house because i lend my keys yesterday. I looked through the tiny whole that showed me to my room. I saw my friend sitting on the bed, waiting for me to get ready.