The Confession

The song Above is what I was listening to at the time I was writing this chapter. I know all the English words and My personal favorite routes, (if you play Mystic Messenger) are Jumin And Zen AHHHHHHH....  Okay... TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! A Lot a Adrienette rrrromance in this one btw!!!! YAAAAASSSSS OKAY...im done. XD See you after the chapter!

  * * * * * Adrien's P.O.V * * * * *

     I opened the door to see Mari with tears in her eyes. 

"Mari, what's wrong! I thought you said everything was alrigh-" She cut me off by wrapping her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and closed my bedroom door. locked it too. I know that sounds a bit dirty, but you never know right?

"Adrien, I'm sorry. I-I talked to Chat a-and..." She looked at me with tears in her eyes, and I led over to my bed so we could sit down and talk.

"Chat talked to you huh? You must really trust him..." After I said that, I looked down. I mean, it's an honor that she trusts one of the sides of me, but what about the other side? This side is who I truly am, and I want her to trust in all of me, and I would do the same for her. If she had two sides of her that is.

"N-N-NO! That's not it! I-It's just that....well..."

"Well...?"

"I-I...don't want you to worry about me so much..." 

"O-oh...I see. I've been a bit annoying, haven't I...?"

"N-NO! Not at all! I-I just..."

"You just..."

"..." I grab her hand and lift her chin so her eyes meet with mine.

"Mari, you know you can tell her anything right? I trust you. And all I want is for you to trust me. Can you do that for me? Please?"

"Okay... I think I'm ready to tell you..." She looks to the side and her face turns red. She's going to confess, isn't she...? 

"I-I....I LOVE YOU! I-i love you...." There it was. Some how those three words melted my heart in the best way possible. My feelings for ladybug just disappeared, and I didn't care one bit. I smiled and her face lit up. I gently caressed her cheek, and put my thumb on her lip. I could feel her warm breath lurking on the edges of my lips. I couldn't resist anymore. I closed the space lurking between her lips and mine and passionately kissed her. I couldn't have asked for a better way to seal our love.

"Marinette, do you wanna sleep over here for the night? Like a sleepover?"

"Sure! I'd like that!"

TO BE CONTINUED MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Don't worry. I won't take as long as I did last time. And sorry it was so short. I've been busy coming up with ideas for another fan fiction @xLukesLipRingx and I have been creating! I swear to you it will be the best Fanfiction ever!!!! Remember to follow me, vote on this chapter, and all that other jazz. Thanks for reading my Little Legacies! And Remember...Stay Sweet!~Nya!