The Sleepover

Watch this video above! It's the cutest thing ever!!!

Fun Fact About This Chapter!!! (I also started this chapter August 8th and finished it the 9th, and I, unfortunately, have no excuses for not posting... heheh... sorry...)

  I actually wrote pretty much more than half of this chapter while just waiting for @xLukesLipRingx to reply to my texts. XD But It's okay because I was feeling kinda goofy which inspired me to write this chapter! ANYYYYY WHOOOO Lets get back to this chapter! And don't worry Belle, I still love you XD.

Also: Personal writing trainer for hire!! LOL, I will motivate you to keep writing!!! YEASSSSSS

* * * * *Marinette's P.O.V.* * * * *

    I walked to the door and unlocked it so that I could go and get some blankets from my room, and change. Not too long after I had just finished changing, and I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Adrien standing there with his face red. 

"Something wrong Adrien?"

"Hey, you're finally talking to me normally!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right...! Anyways, what did you need Adrien?"

"Well..I-I was um...t-thinking...umm..."

"Hey! I didn't know your name was Marinette too! But that's kinda girly for a Boy like you, don't you think...?"

"Haha...Very funny Mari...This is a lot harder than it looks...you of all people should know that..."

"Haha I know... sorry"

"Well, I was thinking...Y-You know...So that you don't you don't have to carry stuff back and forth between rooms...and since our feelings for each other are....k-known...I-I was thinking..."

"You said that already," I give off a small giggle as he gives off a death stare, which makes me laugh harder. "Wait, hold on..." I give off a mischievous look.

"Yeah?" He gives me a confused look, and I feel kinda bad knowing he's trying so hard to get words out...I know how that feels. 

"Your a fan of Chat Noir right?"

"Yes..." He raised his eyebrow again.

"I'll make a deal with you."

"Hmmm...Okay, what is it?" 

"I'm going to treat you like Chat Noir treats Ladybug. Chat gives me pointers because he thinks I'll," I did quotation signs with my fingers, "Need them someday." 

"What's in that deal for me?"

"I'll stop treating you that way, only until you learn to be confident enough to talk to me without studdering!."

"O-okay...fine. Deal." He covered his mouth and widened his eyes after realizing he studdered once again.

"Oh, my... eager to start aren't we?" I moved my face closer to Adrien's and bit my lip. "Works for me. I'll be Purrrfectly fine with either option..." I bow and gently kiss his hand. Man, I'm good at this! 

Adrien's face went red. "How is this bet supposed to work when I lose my confidence with each flirtatious word you give!?!?" 

"Why, you just did it, my love." I tickle my finger under his chin and go to grab the things I need to sleep on the couch in Adrien's room.

"Mari, wait!" He grabbed my hand stopping me from moving.

* * * * *Adrien's P.O.V* * * * * (Ooohohohohhh now it's gettin' GOOD! *wink wink*)