A/N (plus a queation about a future chapter)

An update is coming guys I promise! I'm about half way done with the next part and I should be able to get it done in the next few days. I've been really busy lately, between trips to the hospital for my mother to have pre op assessments and me trying to get all the stuff I need in time for college I've had hardly any time to sit down and write.

I'm so sorry that it's come to this and that I can't update as often as I want to, but I couldn't predict the events that have happened since I started this book. But don't worry as I have every intention to complete this book and write ones for other slashers too! I'm thinking Jason next? (He may or may not he my favourite I love him). But yeah thank you so much for being so patient with me it means so much when I see all the lovely comments.

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS! That's so many people I'm honestly blown away, I'm so thankful to everyone who had taken the time to read this story, vote and leave a comment. I appreciate every single one of you!

(Onto the question)
So... there is a place where I could fit in a smut chapter, but only if enough people wanted it!
I'm not really sure if I would include it but if enough people wanted it then I can maybe do it, if not it will just be implied. But I thought I'd run it by you all and see what you guys wanted me to do.
So let me know in the comments of you all want the smut or just have it implied!

- PumpkinMilkTea ✌🏻

Also! I've noticed a few comments that have swear words in it, I don't have a problem with it but wattpad won't let me like or reply to them as it says they are being reviewed for being offensive or something like that. So yeah if you leave a comment with a swear word in it that's why I haven't replied to it 😅