One way or another.

(Trigger warning: mentions of suicidal thoughts)

Michael awoke with a groan, his eyes had a hard time adjusting to the bright light that beamed down from above him. He tried to move but soon realised that he had been strapped down to something. He looked at his surroundings, he was in the back of an ambulance.

He could hear the two drivers talking loudly, very loudly in fact. Loud enough for them to not hear Michael break his bounds. But Michael was smarter than that. He wasn't about to spring up and scare them, they'd crash the thing and then he really would be dead. Then he wouldn't be able to get back to you. He couldn't do that to you, he had broken your heart once and he wouldn't do it again. Michael stayed still, he would wait until they had come to a stop before making his escape. After what seems like hours of enduring the crappy driving of the ambulance team, they finally stopped. Michael still didn't dare move, he just had to wait for them to come and retrieve him.

After a few minutes the doors open and the two ambulance men climbed in and began to rummage through the stuff on the shelves on the other side of the ambulance, their backs turned to him. Perfect. Michael lunged at the bigger of the two, Michael's big hands grabbed the head of the man and twisted it into an unnatural position with ease, the loud crack getting the attention of the other ambulance driver. He tried to defend himself but Michael was too fast, he grabbed the smaller man by the head and lifted him onto the air, Michael's thumbs sinking into the mans eyes. His screams rattled the walls. And his desperate thrashing shook the entire vehicle. Michael kept forcing his thumbs into his eyes, he eventually went limp. Michael drops his body with no care at all and clambers into the front of the ambulance. This can't be too much harder than the truck.

Michael began his drive to the nearest hospital, he heard before he passed out that Loomis was taking you to one. He was able to control the ambulance pretty well, and eventually made it to the hospital in one piece. He was rather pleased with himself, and would make sure to tell you about it when you both get home. Michael takes a breath and finger combs his hair and beard, trying to look neater. He puts on a concerned look and rushes into the hospital. He runs up to the front desk and takes a breath to calm himself. " please you have to tell me if my wife is here! I heard she was attacked" Michale exclaims, putting on a different voice to sell the act even more. "Sir calm down what's her last name" Michael pretends to wipe his eye, he didn't like having to communicate but if he acted suspiciously then the security guards would surely clock him. " it's y/l/n" the lady at the desk types in the name and clicks away, she looks up at Michael with a frown. " I'm sorry sir she was discharged an hour ago", Michael audibly groans. "Thank you for your help", he darts out of the hospital and races towards the hidden ambulance that he had rather expertly parked in s forest next to the hospital. He climbs back in and lets his head fall into the steering wheel with a thump. This couldn't be happening. He had just got you back! He was finally happy! But no! All that had been ripped away savagely for the second time by Dr Samuel fucking Loomis. When he finds that stupid old twat he will kill him, that was a promise. Nobody can touch y/n but him! She was his and he was hers. She was all he had. He didn't know what he'd do if-

Michael sits back up and pushes his long, messy hair out of his face, he needed to calm down, he would be no use to y/n in this state. After a few minutes of slow breathing, Michael turns the key and the engine roars to life. He had a rough idea where Dr. Loomis lived, he had described it to him when he was a child. " just outside of Haddonfield, near a beautiful oak tree" is what Loomis had said all those years ago, "there is a small pond opposite and it's beautiful, you'd love it Michael" Michael  hoped that you would be there with Loomis, he couldn't think of anywhere else you could be.

You had been discharged from the hospital around an hour ago, you only needed the wounds on your hands cleaned after the glass had been taken out, luckily needing no stitches. Dr. Loomis was taking you back to his house as he didn't think it would be wise for you to go back to your own. You wanted to desperately but he was a stubborn old thing. That's where you were now. Sat on his old sofa covered in a soft blanket, with a cup of coffee on your hand. You weren't moving or talking, or doing anything really. You were numb. You didn't want to do anything at all. You honestly just wanted to die, at least then you'd be with Michael. You'd felt like that since you lost Michael the first time. Although now it was different. Michael was dead and here you were, alone again. Alive and alone. Destroyed.

Dr. Loomis watched you from the doorway of his kitchen. You'd been through so much and he hoped you would be okay. He knew all he could do now was support you and give you anything you needed. Loomis turned and walked back into the kitchen to finish making his own cup of coffee, he flicks on the kettle and leans his hip against the kitchen counter, waiting for the water to boil. He jumped slightly when he heard a bang from outside the back door, he looked out the window but saw nothing. He was just being paranoid, he'd had a rough night. The sudden ding of the kettle startled him next, he'd forgotten about it and was still rather jumpy. He spooned in the coffee and stirred in the hot water. Loomis was a man of simple things, and his coffee choice reflected that, black no sugar. He added a little cold water to cool it down and took a sip with a sigh. This was nic-

The mug clattered to the floor and shattered onto the dark tiles, a hand was clasped over Loomis's mouth and he could feel something cold and sharp against his lower back. Loomis knew who it was. He also knew that this man had a weak spot on his knee. Loomis smashed his heel into Michael's knee and ran into the living room, you jump onto the other side of he sofa upon seeing the display. "What the fu" you're shocked into silence when you see a rugged man grab ahold of Dr. Loomis, and you're still silent through Loomis's screams. Once the old man was lifeless on the floor you through yourself at the tall figure. "Michael I thought you were dead" Michael's big arms scoop you up and hold you close, your hands clasp desperately onto Michael's shirt. You cry into his shoulder, you feels Michael's strong hand softly run your back "i ain't leaving you love" Michael grumbles in a low voice.

He carries you back to your house, he didn't honk taking the ambulance was a good idea, though he told you how good he was at driving it. You had no idea how Michael survived the gun shot wounds, but you didn't care, he was back and safe, that's all that mattered. The occasional tear slipped from your eyes as Michael walked back towards your house with you in his arms. " I was so scared Michael, I thought you were dead" Michael stops walking and looks down at you in his arms, "I'm fine y/n, I promise. I'm so sorry I scared you". You lean up and press a soft kiss to his lips, "as long as you're here with me I don't care" Michael kisses you again and continues the walk to your house.

Michael takes you immediately to bed and crawls in next to you, pulling you close and encasing you in his arms, afraid to let go of you. Incase someone tries to rip you away again. "I love you so much y/n, i hate that this is how things are. You deserve so much more than this, I'm sorry I can't give you the normal, happy life we used to dream of". Tears left Michael's eyes, but you wiped them away and kissed him. "Michael I love you too, and I don't care about normal, I care about you. And you're here with me. That's all I need". Michael nods and places a kiss to your forehead, then rests his chin on the top of your head. He feels you press a kiss to his collar bone and whisper "goodnight Michael" in that soft, sleepy voice he loved so much. "Goodnight y/n".

--------------------------------------------------
(A/N) woah hey there long time no see! I'm sorry this update took so long. 😅

I hope you all like this chapter and I promise I will try to have the next one up sooner! And I'd like to say Thank you for 4k reads! I'm so honoured that you all want to read my writing.

Also there will be a smut chapter because you thirsty hoes have asked for it! I'm kidding about you being thirsty hoes, I love you all 😉❤️

Thank you as always for your patience with me. And thank you for all the sweet comments about my mum, she's getting a little better but still has a long way to go.

- PumpkinMilkTea ✌🏻