Initiation

Your Pov
Upon waking I noticed the time was 10:00.I got up and saw someone fixed my helmet but the visor was see through rather than being golden and reflecting.Sighing I placed my helmet on and noticed that they didn't mess with anything else.I did I scan of this place and had noticed that now I had an eta.I had to be there at 12:00.I walked around getting familiar with the place before heading off to the cliff."Ah so you're here.Well you shall be-"I cut Ozpin off by jumping off the cliff.I could tell he was going to try and fling me off but my armor would break the platform.As I was falling I tried to calculate where would be a good place to land on.I fell onto a tree which snapped so while using the momentum I still had I jumped from that tree onto another tree and continued on with this until I stumbled across a ruin Like area.I landed and turned around to be met with three big ass birds.Sighing I ran off and stumbled across a cave.I ran in only to find a giant scorpion in there.I grabbed the scorpions tail and ripped it off before throwing it at the flying demon like bird.The bird on the other hand didn't see it coming and it fell from the sky.I turned back around and I grabbed the scorpion by its tail and I swung it around like a two handed axe.I then eventually threw it towards another bird which caused both of them to die and fall.I walked back into the cave only to find a white and gold king.I picked up the piece and ran back to the cliff.I bounced from tree to tree again until I saw the last bird.I jumped on it and steered it towards the cliff.I pulled it my trusty pistol and blasted a bullet straight through its head.Once it started falling I jumped off and landed right beside Ozpin."I have retrieved the White and gold king"He looked astonished before finally taking it out of my hand"Thank you and also let's go introduce you to the students"All I did in response was just shrug my shoulders.We started walking towards an auditorium.Upon entering I was met with astonished faces.I sighed and shook my head before walking up to the stage"Hello my name is Y/n L/n,I am new here and by no means will I tolerate any type of bullying.I grew up in the army so if you try something I will not hesitate to make sure that you DIE THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE anyways if you don't hurt others I won't hurt you"I could see everyone being suffocated by my intense gaze.I laughed a little to myself before walking off the stage.Apparently I was going to be in a team called CFVY.I walked up to the door and knocked only to hear a faint "Coming"A girl with Long brown hair and brown bunny ears opened the door for me.She was adorable to say the least."Hello my name is Y/n L/n as you know from the assembly.I am your new team member according to Ozpin"
Sorry for the short chapter but I am moving into  a new house so there's that I have to worry about.But hopefully I will be able to get back to uploading on an actual schedule next week