Fools in Love |Edward xXx Reader|

Love was a strange thing. It was either true or not, bittersweet or an aching need.

Or something very unexpected.

Ed couldn't remember when he started falling for her, all he knew was that she was the light of his world.

She was his friend, _______.

_______ was different from the girls he knew. She wasn't like Winry, who loved automail or tools. She wasn't like Riza, who was very skilled with a gun.

No, she was very different from alot of girls he knew.

She had no interest with alchemy, but loved the things he made for her. She would even listen to Al and him talk about alchemy.

But she was kind, optimistic, bright, she knew how to make him laugh, amd something about her smile made everything feel right.

He soon found himself caught up in his thoughts about _______, he didn't even notice her walk in and sit in front of him.

He had invited her to a new cafe that opened up, that sold some of the best pastry's in town.

_______ chuckled to herself as she watched Ed. He had this dreamy look on his fave and he looked rather adorable.

"Hey, Ed please return from dreamland and talk to me." _______ teased.

Ed jumped amd look at _______ with red tainting his cheeks. He was caught day-dreaming.

"O-oh, hey, when did you get here?" Ed asked as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

_______ chuckled and gave him a bright smile.

"I just got here, I hope I didn't make you wait too long." _______ said with a apologetic grin.

There was that familiar smile he loced so much, tbe one that seemed to make everthing disappear.

A waitress came and offered ______ a menu before leaving again.

"So what did you wanna talk about Ed, it seemed pretty urgent." ______ said as hse looked at the menu in her hands.

Ed rubbed the back of his head and looked out the widow.

He wondered if he worried the poor girl with that sudden invitation.

"Y-yeah I wanted to talk about us, _____." Ed said as a blush covered his face.

______ looked up with a blush as well but remained calm, well at least she looked calm because underneath that expression was something chaotic.

"U-us you say? What do you possibly mean, Edward?" ______ asked as she gave Ed her attention.

She was scared at what might come out of the blonde's mouth.

"______, I don't want to be friends with you."

________ felt her heart throb with pain, as if someone stabbed her and was twisting the knife around.

"W-why would you say such a thing? Why don't you want to be my friend anymore?" _______ asked frantically as tears gathered in her e/c eyes.

Ed panicked when he saw those tears slip from her eyes and onto her face. Her breathing began to pick it's pace up as if she was having a panic attack herself.

"______, I want to be more than just a friend to you! I love you, now please don't cry!" Ed said as he reached over to wipe her tears.

He loved her.

He wanted to be more than friends?

_______ looked at him with a surprised face before turning into a angry, blushing mess.

"Edward Elric, you almost gave me a heart attack! Do you have any idea of how much you just scared me? You are so lucky that I love you too, or I would have pummeled you by now." _______ ranted as her blush grew darker.

Ed laughed as the girl accepted his confession and began hitting him out of anger.

This would make a great story to tell his future children.