AUTHORS NOTE!(read if ya want)

Hey everyone! N0R5KI here! And I just wanted to make this authors note because I just need to state a couple of things that are going on with this story, and me in general! I guess...🤷🏽‍♀️

1. NEW CHAPTERS
I try to make new chapters all of the time, it's just I have a hard time thinking of ideas, and I almost never have time to make chapters on a day to day basis, but since I have an entire month before school starts so I'm gonna really try to pump out chapters for my fun and your guys reading. Also, I've just been having a hard time with my family and my sister, and my depression is getting kinda bad, but, I will always make chapters! So don't worry, also tomorrow is my birthday, soooooooo, there will def be a new chapter! So yeah! Be happy!

2. CHARACTER P.O.V
Most of you, the readers know that in all 7 chapters, it has just been Tord's P.O.V, now, I'm am going to do Toms P.O.V soon, I just don't know how to portray his character, I'm going to try to do Tom soon, but it will mostly just be Tord. Sorry to all of you Tom fans!

3. ME!
So, like he title says, this is about me! If ya wanna read this part, you can do so. Well, there is not much to learn about me, I'm a total nerd, I have Brown hair with some Blue, I'm biracial, I can speak Norwegian and Japanese, I am in love with too many fictional characters, I LOVE anime and mangas, and last but not least, I love writing stories! But I guess you guys probably new that! Well, on to the next topic!

4. HOW MANY CHAPTERS & HOW WILL IT END?
Well, I'm gonna plan on making a good 30-40 chapters, it sounds like a lot, but I can manage, I'm gonna it end in a way like Dear Starboy, but, no one will die, and it will be a little happier, now, that's the only hint that you guys are gonna get to the end and the amount of chapters! So, on to the last topic!

5. WHY U TAKE SO LONG TO MAKE CHAPTERS?
Look y'all, I am not a robot I am just a un-normal teenage girl, I am not a chapter machine, I have to take a lot of time to produce chapters on a day to day basis, I will try, but I mean, I'll try, but it will take 1-4 days to make a chapter, so, yeah, I hope you all understand!

So yeah! I hope this helped you all! See ya later!

Art from the Anime and Manga, The Seven Deadly Sins