Why?

Colby's P.O.V:
After mine and the guys victory I expected Sam and Zahra both to be there to congratulate us but I was surprised to only see Zahra. I looked over at Jon but he only shrugged his shoulders. This is weird she's always been there , stop thinking about her Lopez you have a girlfriend, I may have a girlfriend but Sam is still my best friend. After I attempted and failed to hug Zahra I went to mine and the guys locker room to get ready to go to the hotel.

I got to the locker room and as soon as I closed the door I heard Jon mumble something. "What was that Jon?"
"She's fine."
"Who is? "
"Really Lopez? Who were you just worrying about?"
"Oh sorry man just have a lot on my mind."
"Like what?" Jon asked. You're sister and why I'm worrying more about her than I used to.
"Oh just our next attack. " I lied.  Why does it seem like she's ignoring me?
"Don't worry about that right now man. It'll be done in no time." Jon smiled. I nodded and continued. Jon finished packing his stuff and went to leave.
"Where you going?"
"I'm going to the hotel ,mother dear." Joe busted out laughing and so did Jon. I just nodded my head. "Whoa no come back? You must really be thinking Mr.Artitech." I nodded again and heard the door open and close.
I finished packing and went to leave. I opened the door to see Jon and one of the guys from NXT talking. The guy smiled and mumbled a 'Thanks' while walking off with Jon. Since when is he so nice? I thought as I walked off to find Zhar.
After I found Zhara we went to my rental. Before we made it I saw her leaning up against her rental talking to Jon and .... the guy from NXT. I felt my stomach churn,weird. I looked away and put my bag in the back before driving off.
After I got to the hotel I waited before checking in to if we were all getting separate rooms or if we were going to get a suite. 20 mins went by and there was still no sign of Sam. Joe went to the gym while we waited. Zhara kept asking to get a room so she could sleep. I just brushed her off. 30 minutes and still nothing. I got up and started pacing.
"Colby you need to calm down I'm pretty sure she's out with her brother and friend getting food or a drink maybe even both. Let's just get a room , order room food and sleep." Zhar said for the millionth time.
"I already told you that I won't be able to eat or sleep until I know she's ok."
"Call her."
"I've tried that! She didn't answer!"
"Gee you act like you love her or something."
"Of course I love her she's my best friend Zhar."
She sighed and went back to her phone. I sat back down and waited. After 30 more minutes I heard her faint laughter. I looked up and saw hee walking in. I shot up to my feet and approached her.
"WHAT THE HELL SAMANTHA?! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER A GOD DAMN PHONE?!I WAS WORRIED SICK?!" I yelled at her. She instantly shot behind NXT guy. He wrapped his arm around her to try and comfort her. It made me a little angrier but after looking at Sam and saw hee slightly smile at him, I instantly calmed down. "Sam I'm sorry but I've been sitting here for an hour wondering where the hell you were. You're my best friend I can't lose you." She looked up at me and looked back down. Great I just ruined our friendship. But when she ran over to me and hugged me I couldn't help but to smile and hug her back.

"Can you help me get my suitcases out of the car?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded. NXT guy stopped her and ssid something about not being here tomorrow and gave her his number. She smiled and put the paper in her pocket. She came back over to me. I slung my arm around her shoulders and walk with her to her rental. I smiled to myself knowing I got my best friend back but one question lingered in my mind, why? Why am I getting so upset just because she made a new friend? Am I jealous? No I can't be I have Zahra. I helped her grab her bags and we walked in to get us all a suite. I looked over at her and smiled when I saw her laughing with her brother and NXT guy.