Chapter Twenty: Sleep?

The next day, Jimin attended class. It was very odd because he didn't look like himself... He looked paranoid... Jimin had bags under his eyes and looked as if he was dying. Actually, he was sleepy... He feared sleep because of his new nightmares of him losing Jungkook to the wicked bitch of the west, Ms. Su.

        Jin ran up to Jimin with a pink camera. "Smile Jimin!"

       Jimin looked like a walking zombie just looking at the camera. "Hi....Jin..."

        "Woah, what happened to you?" Jin asked putting the small pink camera away.

         "C-can't sleep...." Jimin whispered continuing to walk to Get to Mr. Jeon's class.

        "Oh Jimin please take some rest... Its not good for you! What's the nightmare?"

        "It's about that social worker.... Ms. Su.... I have nightmares of her staying with my Jungkook." Jimin sighed wanting to close his eyes so bad.

         Jin turned around infront of Jimin. He wanted to carry Jimin to class. "Hop on.. I'll take you to class."

          Jimin nodded and got on Seokjin's back letting Jin take him. "Where did you get the camera?"

      "Mr.Kim Namjoon gave it to me! He says it's great to take pictures." Jin smiled taking Jimin to class. Jimin was sleeping on Jin's big shoulder.

          Jin walked into the class with the sleepy boy on his back Then Jimin woke up to see Jungkook laughing while writing something, Ms. Su was faking horrible playing on the piano. Jungkook then looked up to see Jimin asleep on Jin's back.

        "Hello Mr. Jeon... I brought Jimin to class." Jin placed Jimin down on his chair.

         "Oh no! What's wrong with the little guy?!" Su faked about caring.

        Jungkook ran to Jimin's desk and held his face. "Jimin...? What's wrong?"

         Jimin remained silent having his eyes closed. "He has nightmares and it never lets him sleep." Jin claimed.

         "Oh thank god... He's just sleepy..." Jungkook exhaled feeling weight off his shoulder.

       Ms. Su gazed at Jimin and Jungkook feeling jealous... She stormed out of the room. Jin decided to get to class leaving the two alone.

        "Mochi? Are you sleepy?" Jungkook asked.

       Jimin woke up and shook his head.

        "Yes you are..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin kept disagreeing. Jungkook walked to the desk and brought a peice of paper and pencil. "If you are not sleepy, draw daddy a rose." Jungkook set the paper and pencil down.

          Jimin looked at the paper, picked up the pencil and drew scribbles. "Here... I did it..." Jimin rested his head onto the table closing his eyes.

        "Jimin.... You won't go home today..." Jungkook whispered kissing Jimin's head and walking back to his desk. The whole day, Ms. Su didn't show up because of how Jealous she became. During class the students played their instruments as Jimin was sleeping in class. Just him fighting sleep made Jungkook fear for his health. After class Jimin was still asleep. He walked over to the piano and played Moonlight by Ludwig van Beethoven. He hoped playing the song will help Jimin sleep better. As Jungkook played Jimin's favorite song, Jimin woke up and walked tiredly to the piano seat sitting next to Jungkook and resting his head on his lovers shoulder.

         "Jungkook.... I can't sleep..." Jimin claimed as Jungkook stroked Jimin's hair.

       "I know, Baby.." Jungkook sighed. "What was your nightmare?"

        Jimin began to sob. "You left me for her...."

        "Jimin-"

        "I try to trust you but my nightmares throw things into my head..."

       Jungkook stopped playing and held Jimin. "I want to take you home... I'll sleep with you and I'll be there to stop your nightmares.."

     Jimin nodded, "Yes please.." he wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck sitting on his lap. "Please take me to your house.."