Chapter 3: First Date PT 2

*Lucas's POV*

"Let's watch a scary movie!" That way she will hold me tight... hopefully..
"Okay! But don't get too spooked, I have the perfect ones to choose from." She says smirking evilly. Even when she tried to be scary she looks so damn cute.
She then pulls out two CDs, Saw and Chuckie.
Both are very good choices, but I chose Saw.
"Nice choice.. nice choice. I've only seen the trailer for this but I've watched Chuckie a ton. Is it actually scary or just stupid scary?" She asks me.
"I'd say that Saw is actually pretty spine chilling, so you may wanna grab a blanket to hide under." I teased.
"Why use a blanket when you have a custom made Lucas?" She jokes but has a hint of flirting with it.
"As you wish, my dear!" I say anticipating that she's gonna get scared. I pop in the CD and the Play screen is on.
"Now let's get this movie started!" She says as she sits down on the couch and presses play.

*20 Minutes Into The Movie*

*Sara's POV*

You know I didn't anticipate myself getting this spooked over a movie. There's a lot of gore already. I mean just so many needles too. Geeze! I look over at Lucas and he's just breezing through this movie like is nothing. And here I am wishing I could snuggle up against him. I feel so scared to do so though. What if I'm moving too fast? Ahh fuck it. I only live once.
I come a little bit closer to him slowly and we make eye contact.
"Hey it's okay if you're scared, I can turn it off." Lucas says pausing the movie and turning over to me.
"No no it's fine.." I stutter out. This was not what I anticipated for him to say..
"But if it's actually scaring you bad I can turn it off and we can watch something different." He explains to me heartwarming my with a concerned face.
He cares so much about me.
I can't resist looking at his lips any longer.
I realize he's looking at mine too and we lean in to each other closing the gap between us. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I immediately let him in. My arms wrap around his neck as the kiss deepens, our lips working in sync.
This is unlike any of the other feelings I've had before. With Jake, it always felt as if I was forced to kiss him, hug him, and show any affection to him. Almost like it was my responsibility in the relationship. With this single kiss, I knew for sure that this was going to be different from any other.

*Lucas's POV*

As the kiss deepened and our lips fell together in sync I realized that this was so much better than anything I've felt with Jess. With Jess I felt like it was just the 'Thing To Do' in a relationship, although it had no meaning behind it. I truly care about Sara, though I've known her only for about 48 hours. It was an instant connection. As soon as I saw her weak and vulnerable outside on her front lawn, I felt as if it were my job to make her happy, help her up, and care for her.
I just hope she feels the same way about me.

After several minutes of kissing we found ourselves in a very sexual position. She was straddling me as I laid back on the couch. I opened my eyes as we both pulled away catching our breath and I could still feel my heart racing. I felt like she could just about feel it too from how close up we were.
As soon as Sara realized the position we were in, her cheeks turned a deep red. I smiled at her warmly letting her know it was all okay.

*Sara's POV*

Holy crap. I just realized how sexual this position was. My heart is still beating out of my chest and I'm still panting a bit. I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. No doubt they're tomato red.
The thing is, when I'm here with Lucas, everything is okay. I feel safe. I feel cared about. He smiled at me signaling it was okay and I settled back down and embraced him in a hug. I don't care if this is too soon or anything like that. I don't think it is at all. It's perfectly called for.
I ended up falling asleep in his arms, and so did he. All I can say is that tonight was the best night of my life, and the best sleep too. We didn't even bother to get a blanket since we warmed each other up in our embrace.

*The Next Morning*

*Lucas's POV*

I wake up the next morning to find that Sara and I haven't moved a muscle. We fell asleep hugging each other, and let me tell you that was the best sleep I've had in months.
She is so beautiful even when she sleeps. You can tell that she feels comforted when she's in my arms. But even then, it makes me feel safe also. It makes me feel loved. Cared about. Special.
And I will make her mine. I want her to feel loved, I want her to be treated like a princess. I want her to be happy. I will never hurt her. I feel like I have never before, I think I'm in love. Not Jess in love. It's not fake, this is pure joy when I am with her. I can't ever stop thinking about just her all day every day. I can't seem to get her out of my mind, and as I speak, well-think, to myself, she's right here in my arms. I really do believe that I am truly in love. This may be cliche and all, but I know for a fact, that I am in love.
In love with the girl next door.

*Word Count 1012*
Hey guys! What's up? I know this is a slightly shorter chapter than usual, only by like 109 words but fuck it. I couldn't think of what to have them do next, so yeah that's a really heartwarming chapter. Melts me snow heart.. that was so cliche I'm so sorry. Anyways thanks for voting and comment what you wanna see next! Baii
✌️