Chapter Fifty Three: The Night Smiles Three Times

He takes my hand and drags me inside the house, up to the stairs, and into my room. And by drag para akong kinaladkad paakyat to my room.

He closes the door behind us.

Joaquin kisses me on my lips. It's the kind of kiss that's loaded. I have no other reference as far as kisses go, but this is different from the way he's kissed me before.

Me: Joaquin, wait.

Joaquin: What?

Me: Ano bang ini-expect mo from me tonight?

Joaquin: Well —you know ...

*Aha!*

Me: Not tonight, please.

Joaquin: But I miss having you that way.

Me: I'm tired. Seriously, I have no energy na.

Joaquin: You have no energy pero aalis ka mamaya.

Me: Iba naman yon eh, Joaquin...

Joaquin: Sean... Nami-miss ka na ni Joaquin Junior.

He presses his body onto mine and there's no denying that he's already hard. But I'm just not having it right now.

Me: I don't want to disappoint you, Joaquin. But not tonight, please?

Joaquin: Not even a hand-job? It's been so long na eh.

*So long na talaga? Wow ha, Joaquin! Yan lang ba ang habol mo sakin?*

Me: It's not even a week.

Joaquin: See... You're counting too.

*Oo na, nagbilang din ako. Ang dami rin kayang nangyari in just a week!*

Me: Huwag ka ngang ganyan!

Joaquin takes a step back. He looks me straight in the eyes and slowly takes off his shirt. He throws his shirt onto the bed. Slowly, he slides his right hand down from his chest, his abdomen, and all the way to his crotch. He grabs his obviously pronounced erection while his shorts are still on.

*Gusto yata talunin nitong si Joaquin si Chaning Tatum ha.*

Joaquin: Come on, Sean.

I try my best not to look. But I think I'm losing this stand-off.

*Marupok po ako, Gay Bathalas, please try to forgive me.*

Joaquin unbuttons his shorts and slowly slides down his zipper. He drops his shorts revealing his white underwear and not-so-little Joaquin Junior wanting to pop out. He steps forward towards me. And once again, he takes me by the waist and presses his crotch against mine and grinds —rubbing his against mine.

Joaquin: Sean...

Me: What!?!

*Okay, tinitigasan na ako with what he's doing. Wait, did I just admit to that?*

He doesn't respond with words. I feel his lips on my neck while his hot breath lines the path his lips are taking after every kiss he slowly makes up to my ear. He takes out his tongue and with its tip, Joaquin playfully probes into my right ear. This move of his has definitely become my weakness. And before I know it, I'm hugging him tighter as he grinds against my body.

Joaquin: Not so tough now, ano Dude?

*Ipagpatawad niyo po, Gay Bathalas. Sean has failed you.*