The Bully-Devontae🙃

Devontae POV:Hey my name is devontae and i am the school bully

Devontae POV:
Hey my name is devontae and i am the school bully. I am evil and like to
pick on kids especially the new ones. I have no remorse I sent a guy to the hospital and all of my friends turned on me. Nobody shows love to me so why should I show love? No girl had ever liked me so I get angry. But it's the first day of school and ik more and more people are coming my way. Which means more people to bully😏.

Y/N POV:
Wass Poppin people my name is Y/N and I transferred schools this year because I had a big fight man did she got beaten up like dang but then got expelled. I look innocent on the outside but fierce on the outside. I know how to fight and wont let nobody over run me. So on that note I got up and put on my outfit(at the top) I was looking cute no lie but you know I hype myself up(this is litterly me😂). I had to walk there cause my mom wasn't there but it was type relaxing. So as I reach the school I was excited cause a new clean slate in front of me I am really not like a crazy person I am a regular person who has made mistakes. Anyway I already had got my books and schedules and stuff on Saturday so I just walked to my class. So my BFF texted me and I wasn't paying attention so I bumped into this guy.....

Devontae POV:
So as I bumped into this girl she said that she was sorry. I said that it was okay and I was low-key liking her maybe some body as beautiful as here will love me.....
______________________________________
So wassup people this story was kinda wack and short but I have more coming. Devontae is one of my favorites so i had to make this even though he isn't that type of person. If you like my story's then star it and comment for request your guy, your name, your username, and your topic. If you want another part to any of my story's then also comment. So see ya later.
-Mary🐋