imagine for @notjordyn

So this is a image for notjordyn. If you want an imagine then hmu. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jordyn POV:
So litterly I am chilling in my bed catching up on my youtube videos and I get this phone call from my best friend. She was screaming so loud that I couldn't hold the phone up to my ear. But anyway she was obsessing about this guy tre. In my mind I was like chill ain't no guy worth all the hype  but since I am supportive I listened. She was talking about how on instagram he sent her a dm and was like we should hang out a need a friend in my city. So I was like well why are you obsessing over a guy that doesn't want to date you. She then said that in that message he said that he saw a pic of me and her and wants me to introduce you to him. I thought this was weird. I said I didn't want to talk to some random boy but then she convinced me. He wanted to meet up at the park so I litterly dressed comfortable but cute.

After i called my best friend to see if she was ready and she said yeah so I walked to her house

After i called my best friend to see if she was ready and she said yeah so I walked to her house. When I arrived she came out and asked if I was excited I was like naw I don't know this guy. She said that he was cute but I have high expectations. So when we arrived this guy came up to us when he got closer he was actually cute no lie, but we gotta know if he has a good personality. So he hugged my bestfriend then he looked at me and was like my name is tre. I was then like my name is jordyn.

Tre POV:
Wow it might seem stalker ish that I see a girl on instagram and meet her right after but I feel like a relationship will work. But when I saw her in real life she looked beautiful though she didn't try. We introduced ourself to each other her friend left. We started to sit down and talk.

Jordyn POV:
I am type feeling this guy. We are similar in many ways. It felt that our conversations were endless, when we  finished it was dark outside. When I was about to get ready to leave he kissed me. It was like sparks. From the day on I knew a relationship could really work out.

Tre POV:
I have feelings for jordyn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mary😈